Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I see your point...sort of - Irritated MT

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 9:38 pm In Reply to: We need to stop the whining and bickering -- it makes us look like unprofessional losers...!!! - dl

I completely understand your point...to a point. It is getting a little over the top with griping, conspiracy theories, etc. I personally think Nuance could have avoided a whole lot of this, even though they didn't pay incentives and bonuses like they said they would, by just answering e-mails. When they put out the e-mail about how they made a mistake and not everybody was eligible, then they removed all memos from Enrich regarding the pay for those 2 weeks, then they just stopped engaging period. Crickets. Nothing out of the OMs. It just started stinking. They need far better communication skills. At this point, I'm holding out hope that when I look at ADP on Tuesday, I will see every dime they owe me, or something incredibly close to what I figured up. If not, then I will e-mail them about it and expect an answer within 24 hours, or I will continue seeking legal action. If that money is there on Tuesday, I'm going to be a happy person because I need that money. You see, they needed help, and I skipped going to my 2nd job so I could do that work. A job that would have paid me $$ immediately. Once I have my money, I'm not going to pursue any legal action, but that doesn't mean I don't think there really needs to be some sort of serious conversation about how management handled this entire situation. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I really don't trust anybody above my pay grade in the Nuance world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)