Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

sunflower - ep

Posted: Mar 27th, 2017 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: I got an answer.... - Sunflower

I have gotten those emails too, to change my schedule. Have worked for this company over 25 years and have always done the early shift. My youngest is 14, my son, in 9th grade, and have to pick him up from school at 1:40 and sometimes dental appointments, and he is in football, and taking testing for pert for dual enrollment. I am sorry, but my son is much more important. Then I come home, make dinner, and try to make up more hours because I don't want to use my PTO be cause I go "home" upstate NY once a year to see my 81 year old parents, mother in an assisted living. I refuse to use my PTO time. sigh ... I am getting beaten down. I have an interview with a college for a Pell grant to go for pharmacy tech. Pleased wish me well. I am 54 ... never thought I would have to come to this at this time in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)