Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I actually find this interesting - XQC

Posted: Feb 9th, 2016 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: I expect to get slammed for this, but this is - TRUTH!

am I'm wondering how you do that? I'm not being sarcastic, truly. I have a theory that Nuance "picks" on certain MTs based on various things, including what state an MT lives in since employment laws vary widely from state to state. Many companies will not hire MTs anymore from Massachusetts, for example, due to the labor laws there. I'm in Mass and when our new labor laws went into effect I got harassed within an inch of my life until I quit Nuance, and I'm thinking I'm not the only one. I also know that the ease of accounts and dictators and platforms vary widely and can be easily manipulated to favor certain people and effectively harass others who may be out of the company's good graces for any reason. I really am glad you're doing well - at least somebody is - but you really are the exception. Good luck to you, and I hope it lasts!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)