Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 34)

Answers - TRUTH!

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 12:56 pm In Reply to: Can I ask some questions? - sm

1. QA/QC being forced to search for errors to knock us down on the grid. They are not there to help us or answer questions. It's a crap shoot and a guessing game. The MLS is ALWAYS wrong.

2. I don't know how it is done, but I see some cherry picking. Maybe it is the TSMs assigning to work to some.

3. They steal our wages by slashing our pay (when they took over) and then cutting our ASR lines in half in addition to knocking our pay down for an entire week if we make an error. In other words, let's say we produce 5000 lines in a week, but get paid for 1000 because of an error. They can bill for 5000 lines, but only pay us for 1000. Their think tank must stay up nights thinking of new ways to screw us out of a decent wage.

One of the biggest stressors for me is just not knowing where I stand from day to day with regard to the audits, whether there will be work, whether I will see new people on my primary when the work is low to begin with. I HATE NUANCE and what is done to all of us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)