Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Reading all these posts brings tears of anger to my eyes... - Boostedmom

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 11:57 pm In Reply to: I see Nuance is hiring - for all shifts again

I sit here reading all the posts on this thread and you have so succinctly nailed it, every one of you! In 23 years I have lived through MM (then MQ), Transcend and Nuance, both by acquisition. I had been on disability in Nov/Dec and as the time came closer to returning I just couldn't. The thought of going back to MT at all makes my stomach queasy. It is so sad what this industry has come to.

Many times over the past few years I have tried to "rally the troops" in an effort to bring attention to our ordeals. There are still some out there trying to do this. It's fruitless.

I guess I'll just be grateful for the 23 years I got out of it, making a damn good living for many years and being able to stay at home and raise my son. My first chapter was as a corporate travel agent, and escaped that just at the right time, before the airlines stopped paying commission to the travel agents. Now waiting to see what I think will be my third and final chapter...pet store, Tuesday Morning, or maybe nothing at all!!!!

Again, great job here putting it all out there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)