Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

There is more than 1 grid depending on your platform - So it seems

Posted: Feb 10th, 2016 - 9:23 pm In Reply to: So when people say they make 11 cpl on the grid? - sm

The N tried to cut the Bayscribe? platform by 15% when the grid started (it was one of the platforms that was "good" so they were going to subtract 15% of the lines if you were on that platform.) The gals were up in arms and so they decided not to cut the 15% from their lines. But then the N gave them their own grid with lower pay rates. This effectively cut their pay by, I presume, 15%, without actually making it look like they were doing that.

The Inscribe platform is a good one too, and they subtracted 5% of the lines and got away with it for about a year, then suddenly decided to stop that. It was hilarious because they said the MTs should be glad that they were not going to "charge us back pay." WHAT??? You know someone had to have filed with the labor board and the N decided to stop their practice of stealing the lines because it was a "good platform" Just guessing.

The Inscribe platform pay grid goes to 12.6? cpl but you have to do 900 lines per hour. Actually I know a gal who did well and consistently made 11.3 cpl but that was when she had "exclusives"...doctors you were accustomed to and had all to yourself. I don't think they allow exclusives any more. Pretty sure in fact. That gal made up to 20$ per hour and she described herself as rather slow and meticulous !!! She quit when they took her exclusives away. She couldn't make minimum wage!! Beware!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)