Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I get the point... - Twink

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 11:21 am In Reply to: THEY USED TO PAY US FOR TRAINING. - SynMT

I totally get your point about struggling through something you're not familiar with. I know how it kills your line count. My line count is borderline as it is. And every week when my "favorite" help desk lovely slides me into an account I'm not familiar with, and at no training pay, I know how hard the rest of the week will be just trying to recoup from this one day. IF they are looking to get some of us out of here, don't worry, my name is close to the top of the hit list on line count alone. At Synernet it's always been the party line to keep your head down and don't get noticed. So I never complain to them because I need this crappy job. The money sucks, the sweat shop atmosphere sucks, oh I totally get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)