Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am sorry I even brought it up - Disgusted

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 2:14 pm In Reply to: Soooo Synernet people - what is the big deal with ops

I had no idea how catty this would get. Some of you are downright mean and condescending. We're not all the same, don't like or dislike the same things, and have different work experiences that are out of our control. We're all just trying to make a living and sometimes struggle with it. It's probably a good thing that we are so anonymous both here and at work so we don't know who the real "mean girls" are. I'm glad I don't know who thinks they are better than other people for some of the reasons that have come up here. But I do wish I knew those of you who have been kind and understanding, it's obvious some of us could use some more friends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)