Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What this change tells me is that Synernet - MT

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 10:56 am In Reply to: What happened to - MT

either can't afford to train us the old way by paying us while training or simply doesn't want to pay us and knows we will lose money and just doesn't care. It also tells me they are probably doing this because they are running out of work for all the MTs on their usual work, so just making us do anything they can find to throw our way. They haven't listened to us about SR and they will not listen to us about this either. It's either put up and shut up or get out. Get used to stress or get out. They are also slowly taking away all perks that made them a great place to work. I've seen companies start to slowly pick away at their benefits before and it always means they are in trouble. Over the last few months with them I have now acquired an ulcer that I have not had since I got rid of my ex-husband over 20 years ago. This is not worth it. If I don't catch on quickly and start making money again, I will quit. No job is worth what these people are doing to us. Knowingly doing to us, as they are MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)