Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 41)

AHD - mt

Posted: Sep 1st, 2015 - 4:10 pm In Reply to: Alliance Health Documentation: So, how are they to work for? - Huntress

Pay is always on time, never a problem with it. Platform I work on is Dolbey Fusion with Instant Text and is very good. They occasionally run out of work, but I think all companies do that, particularly around the holidays. Occasional requests for overtime but generally very reasonable about that. Also generally reasonable about time off requests. They do want you to commit to a schedule and stick with it, and some divisions pay VBC but with a higher rate than those that don't. They also require some holiday coverage commitments, and usually management assigns those a year aghead of time and I have never had them change their minds about which holiday once that schedule is established. All in all, my experience with them has bene very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)