A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l daughter dilation of the superior vena cava. SM for full sentence. - MoMT

Posted: Feb 02, 2010

A wire would not pass across the mediastinum.  I changed to a straight wire from the J-wire and was able to pass into the atrium.  I "daughter" dilated this area.

maybe saying name of the dilator Dotter?? nm - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

ORTHO HELP - Let's Try Again With The Full Sentence - See Inside!
Nov 23, 2009

"I have discussed with the family and I have anticipated approximately a 4 to 5 cm difference of the possibility that pan-genu epiphysiodesis at the appropriate time for ultimate equalization." ...

Dear Friends: Please Give The Full Sentence
Aug 12, 2012

When asking for help, please give us a "running start" and as much info about the patient and their diagnosis as possible. Thanks. ...

S/l Valgus Sizing Osteotomy-is It Valgising Osteotomy? Full Sentence In Message
Apr 14, 2014

She is just under 3 months out from right tibia and fibula s/l valgus sizing osteotomy for internal rotation of varus.         TIA ...

ENT Surgery: "Cigar" Elevator? Full Sentence Is
Mar 24, 2010

The axilla of the inferior turbinate was mobilized with a Freer elevator and a "cigar?" elevator was used to lateralize the inferior turbinate. ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Vena Cavogram Or Venacavogram? (nm)
Aug 11, 2010

nm ...

Help!! OP Report S/l Vena Common Tantes Sm
Apr 27, 2010

Surgery report The ulnar nerve was freed up.  The 2 heads of the flexor carpi ulnaris were identified.  The "vena common tantes" were protected.  ?? I have no clue. ...

Dilatation Versus Dilation
Dec 27, 2010

Can someone please explain difference to me?  A little confused about these two.  Thanks! ...

? In The Green - Dilation And Curettage
Jan 28, 2012

Hi There, I am transcribing a suction dilation and curettage for a missed abortion. I haven't done many of these reports and this word just doesn't seem right. I couldn't find it in a search either. It sounds like worm. Any ideas? Thanks. A 7 mm suction curette was then placed through the cervix and into the uterine fundus. Suction was already tested and (worm) was in the green. A suction curettage was performed. A sharp curettage was performed gently until a gritty ...

Urethrotomy Dilation *fendrion Sounds*
Aug 22, 2013

The patient has urethral stricture and the dr. "placed the cold knife with the urethratome and incised at 6 and 12 o'clock, and then dilated with *fendrion sounds* to 30-French." ...

Would You Capitalize Restess Leg Syndrome In A Sentence, If It Does Not Start The Sentence?
Nov 20, 2009

nm ...

My Daughter And Husband Both, Sat Me Down..
Jan 28, 2013

This weekend, my daughter and husband both wanted to "talk" to me.  Okay I said.  Uh oh is what I thought.  My daughter had tears in her eyes and asked me to please quit this job because of what she sees it is doing to me.  My husband, of course, chimes in.  I stated, "We need the money."  My blood pressure is up, I am eating all the time so my weight is up and they said is was like I never leave the house anymore and then asked me, "are you depressed?"  Even ...

No Holiday Pay Tomorrow, Right? My Daughter Gets
Apr 03, 2010

Talk about degrading! ...

Patient's Daughter Is In S/l Indonesia Where....
Jan 15, 2011

The patient is worried today because her daughter is in s/l Indonesia where there has been a local s/l coo.  Any ideas what "coo" might be?  I'm also not positive on Indonesia - it cuts out at the first part of the word and s/l donesia.  Thanks for any help! ...

Cousin, Hubby, & Daughter Of An MT Are All
Jul 14, 2012

but I think most of you have figured that out by now, right?    ...

I Need To Use The Restroom. I Think I'll Plant My Daughter At My Computer And
Nov 30, 2010

have her hit the foot pedal and hit a key every 3 seconds so they think I'm still working.  Hahahah  : ) ...

Hospital Transcription Supervisor Has Outside Service Hire Her Daughter In Law And Then
Dec 27, 2010

xx ...

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

Superior Global?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone heard of this company? ...

TTS, Superior, Amphion....
Oct 04, 2013

I've heard these companies are hiring for the eScription platform, which is what I've worked on for several years.  Are they good, bad, or just OK to work for?  I'd like a heads up before applying to see what they say.  ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Nov 14, 2009

I worked about 3-4 weeks for SGS.  The people were really really nice.  The pay was on time.  The problem lies with too many Q.A. people and all having different opinions and no one agreeing on the same thing.  They nick-picked me to pieces.  I had a job come up today and it was a STAT.  I had no idea it was stat.  I was in Q.A. being checked for everything, so I was doing my normal be careful speed and they said hurry it up.  So, I did and then they would not let me have the line count ...

Any Information About Superior Global?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone have any information about Superior Global? Being outsourced to them in March and wondering if I should go with them or not. Not much choice really at this point, just wanted to know if anyone has worked for them. Thanks. ...

Superior Global - The Pay Was Also Awful
Feb 25, 2010

I've been sending out resumes, and taking tests that must end up in cyberspace, even though I pass them, hear nothing.  Then I hear from Superior Global, passed the test, no problem.  The recruiter calls me, and her dictation is awful, and her command of the English language equally as poor.  I thanked her, and said I'd think about it.  However, that first impression left me less than luke warm.  The recruiter above all people in the company should excel in communication skills, a ...

Anyone Apply To Superior Global Job Ad?
Jan 21, 2011

If you applied, have you heard anything back yet?  I haven't heard anything back yet so I was just wondering. ...

Superior Global Solutions..anyone QA For Them?
Jan 30, 2011

I have been looking for an hourly QA job for a while now and realizing that I made 18,000 last year with a good education and lots of experience really put the emphasis on how much I want to go hourly.  I am (I think) good at what I do and pride myself on accuracy.  Editing offshore work on production pay isn't working for me at my current position because the reports are a mess and take FOREVER.  At any rate, I've sent out about 8 resumes so far in the last 3 weeks with ...

Superior Global Solutions In TX
Sep 15, 2011

I cannot for the life of me figure out whether Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas offshores or not.  There is a sentence on their web page that says "....and US and internationally based labor", and I have searched high and low on the web for any kind of good or bad about them and can find nothing!  I have heard now from a couple of people that they are a good company and so I was going to apply until I read that!  I even searched for a list of US medical transcrip ...

Any Info On Superior Global
Jul 06, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Superior?  Are they a good company to work for?  Line rate?  Actually have work during shift?  How is the VR platform? Considering job offer.  Thanks for any info. ...

Superior/superficial Margin Or Superior Superficial Margin?
Sep 11, 2012

This extended to within 2 mm from the "superior superficial" margin. ...

How Is Superior Global Solutions Out TX
Sep 15, 2012

I'm looking for a new, hopefully good, company to apply to.  Can anyone share their thoughts on how Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, TX is to work for?  I'd like to know things like QA conisistency, team lead helpfulness, pay scale and fairness, pay on time, PTO or vacations, etc.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance. ...

Superior Global - What Their Holiday And PTO Is Like?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone currently work here or have any info such as if they have benefits and what their holiday and PTO is like? Thanks. ...