A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cousin, Hubby, & Daughter of an MT are all - the same person. (N/M)

Posted: Jul 14, 2012

but I think most of you have figured that out by now, right? 

HUBBY IS HUBBY THATS IT - HUBBY OF MT

[ In Reply To ..]
WRONG HUBBY IS HUBBY THATS ALL.

I think they are a family - who lives

[ In Reply To ..]
lives under a bridge.

Collecting tolls . . . - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

not under a bridge... - in Utah

[ In Reply To ..]
Ahh, yes. UTAH. In one of those "compounds", - one could imagine.... (nm)
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

LOL! If I believed you were REALLY someone's hubby, - I would think its pretty CREEPY.

[ In Reply To ..]
I mean, REALLY. What man do any of us know that would actually sit there day after day and post on his MT wife's MT-networking forum? If that were really happening, I'd have to conclude that he was pretty darned HARD UP FOR A LIFE.

ROFL - LOL MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the laugh!

Who cares? Let's analyze a statement or a position, etc. - for what it is worth regardless.

[ In Reply To ..]
First of all none of you KNOW who is posting. We're talking about rank speculation here, okay?

Second, what difference does it make if an MT's family participate in this discussion? Are THEY not just as affected by what's going on in our field as WE are?

I'll thank you to stop trying to play board monitor and let's discuss the ISSUES regardless of who (or who we THINK) happens to offer an idea or a suggestion.

You think you're smart, but all you're doing is distracting from the ISSUES AT HAND.

husband of harried is a real guy - I believe

[ In Reply To ..]
and a sincere person, but the sister and the cousin, well, they're trolls.

Trolls and Reality - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
All right, sister, get it: I don't CARE who they are because neither you NOR I KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

GET IT?

I'm sick of this business of declaring who might or might not be a "troll".

I just checked my email and unless my Internet connection is bad, no one died and made you God.
did you read the posts? - I believe
[ In Reply To ..]
We got a daughter saying we are lazy because we don't make $50,000 and someone who thinks she can MT because her cousin showed her how, and they both appear within the same 4 inches of board space and you don't think they're trolls? You never been here on a Saturday have you?
OMG, seriously - daughter of an mt
[ In Reply To ..]
I am the daughter of an MT and I was asking an honest question. I did not say anyone was lazy, my mom said that. Obviously you cant read. I wanted honest opinions as I got freaked out after reading this board. My mom said that there are a lot of lazy MTs, ones that would rather spend time here than working. Whatever. I will figure it out myself. Obviously my mom is right!
oh for crying out loud - I believe
[ In Reply To ..]
go ask your mom for advice then.

who are you calling a troll? - Mail Carrier of an MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone can put any name in the spot. You have no idea who anyone is. Am I the Mail Carrier of an MT, or just an MT? Or, am I the husband of the MT, but in my profession, I am a mail carrier. I'll never tell.
I wonder if my dotter Ellie May - could be a MT
[ In Reply To ..]
because granny thinks she kin cause she got a lot of book learnin. She could do her work on the fancy eatin table when she's not looking after her critters. Thanks,
Jed Clampett
and I ain't lazy neither! nm - Ellie May
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
Cracking me UP!! :) - SassyMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Ya'll are seriously cracking me UP!! I love it...thanks for the laughs after a long day of cleaning and bill paying! :)

Similar Messages:

LOL Hubby Trying To Type With My Keyboard!
Jan 23, 2013

Cuz the letters are worn off!  I need letters on my keyboard like a Nascar driver needs turn signals. ...

My Daughter And Husband Both, Sat Me Down..
Jan 28, 2013

This weekend, my daughter and husband both wanted to "talk" to me.  Okay I said.  Uh oh is what I thought.  My daughter had tears in her eyes and asked me to please quit this job because of what she sees it is doing to me.  My husband, of course, chimes in.  I stated, "We need the money."  My blood pressure is up, I am eating all the time so my weight is up and they said is was like I never leave the house anymore and then asked me, "are you depressed?"  Even ...

No Holiday Pay Tomorrow, Right? My Daughter Gets
Apr 03, 2010

Talk about degrading! ...

Patient's Daughter Is In S/l Indonesia Where....
Jan 15, 2011

The patient is worried today because her daughter is in s/l Indonesia where there has been a local s/l coo.  Any ideas what "coo" might be?  I'm also not positive on Indonesia - it cuts out at the first part of the word and s/l donesia.  Thanks for any help! ...

I Need To Use The Restroom. I Think I'll Plant My Daughter At My Computer And
Nov 30, 2010

have her hit the foot pedal and hit a key every 3 seconds so they think I'm still working.  Hahahah  : ) ...

Hospital Transcription Supervisor Has Outside Service Hire Her Daughter In Law And Then
Dec 27, 2010

xx ...

S/l Daughter Dilation Of The Superior Vena Cava. SM For Full Sentence.
Feb 02, 2010

A wire would not pass across the mediastinum.  I changed to a straight wire from the J-wire and was able to pass into the atrium.  I "daughter" dilated this area. ...