A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

VR - displaced calcium - Peep

Posted: Apr 14, 2011

Chest CT - The heart and thoracic aorta are normal in size. There is no evidence of *displaced* calcium or wall asymmetry to suggest dissection.

TIA!

Displaced crus sign maybe? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

After further research, I am with Sweetgirlsmom. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

WAG - deposited? nm - thingsthatmakeyougohmm

[ In Reply To ..]

Now it sounds like dysplase. i give up. - Peep

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for trying. :)

displaced calcium is correct - sweetgirlsmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Found a website with the Vascular CT Angiography Manual containing pictures of abdominal scans. "Note the thrombus in panel B with the displaced calcium on the aortic wall."

Similar Messages:

Any Other Displaced QCs
Sep 06, 2013

Any other QCs who got moved out of their jobs?  Or am I going the way of the part timers too? ...

24-hour Urine Calcium Levels
Feb 03, 2010

24-hour urinary calcium elevated at 457.  is the 457 right.  I'm not sure what these normal levels are.  ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Anatomically Displaced Brain?
Jul 18, 2013

"He was seen in consult by neurology, diagnosed with brain 2 more and scheduled for penile implant." ...

Retraining Programs To Those Of Us Displaced By Work Going Off Shore
Oct 23, 2014

I know I have seen this in the past, but cannot remember what the resources were.  I consider myself displaced due to off-shoring of my work (which would cover most of us), but I cannot remember what this information was regarding getting retraining due to this situation.  Can anyone help?  Thanks so much. ...