A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "agrothroposis" multiforme, 21 y.o. develop delay male - nm

Posted: Sep 26, 2012

x

ps: with upper limb congenital abnormalities nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Possibly arthrogryposis...nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Found arthrogryposis multiplex - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

thx! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Intraventricular Conduction Delay Versus Intervenricular Conduction Delay
Nov 12, 2010

Is there any way to tell the difference between these two terms? I don't really understand what they mean other than *inter*ventricular would mean occuring between the 2 ventricles and *intra*ventricular occuring within one ventricle. Right?? I am doing a cardiology report right now and really can't distinguish the difference. The doctor gives some terms regarding what's going on like long Q-T and left atrial enlargement. Can someone point me to a site that explains this in great, ...

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

The Facade Is Already Starting To Develop Cracks. Not
Mar 14, 2014

to make changes to what we were initially told about the coding program.  Got email stating you dont get an hour and a half to take the test, you only get an hour.  Wonder if they are planning on raising the test score needed or the quality score they mentioned. Wonder if they will make changes to what some have been told will be training and apprentice pay?  Or will they increase the length of servitude from 2 years to 3? Already the changes are starting and not in favor of the ...

Documanage Serious Delay
Mar 31, 2010

Is anyone else having problems with F5 today in Docuscribe to get to Documanage.  I am having at least a 1-minute delay before it goes to Documanage to look up Client Profiles.  I need to know if this is a problem on my end or on their end.  I cannot waste this kind of time looking up information.  It is probably just one more way for them to slow us down.  ...

Delay Opening Posts
Aug 23, 2013

It takes me 3-5 minutes to open each post on this site.  Any suggestions? ...

Will The Rider Pass? ICD-10 Delay To Oct '15?
Mar 26, 2014

Congress to Vote on ICD-10 Delay Tomorrow, AHIMA Calls for Action to Stop Bill Today A new bill has been quietly introduced into the US House and Senate that features a section calling for the delay ICD-10-CM/PCS implementation until 2015. The bill, which would adjust the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) and amend the Social Security Act to extend Medicare payments to physicians and change other provisions of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, also includes a seven line section that would delay ...

AAPC Statement On ICD-10 Delay
Apr 03, 2014

Open Letter from CEO: ICD-10 Delay April 3, 2014 Thank you for your commitment to your profession and all you do to help AAPC advance the business of healthcare. I write to you as a follow up to the email we sent Monday night regarding Senate passage of HR 4302 and the delay in ICD-10. President Obama signed the bill into law Tuesday morning, officially shifting the deadline for ICD-10 compliance from October 1, 2014 to no earlier than October 1, 2015. AAPC remains dedicated to helping the in ...

Why The Delay In Uploading Lines Under The
Dec 17, 2014

This plan was touted as easy, transparent. Where are our lines, Nuance? Some of us have mouths to feed and utilities to pay and we need to be able to decide early on if the kids go hungry or the lights get shut off. I know you can't imagine this, but it's real for many of us. Why the delay in uploading lines? Hopefully, you've increased your HR staff in anticipation of the inquiries sure to come in explaining the easy, transparent formula once you do hit the submit button. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

S/l: Epidosis Disease. UGI, Abdominal Pain, Delay In Emptying
Nov 23, 2009

Delayed emptying, abdominal pain, diverticula of duodenum.  Anyone? INDICATION:  Abdominal pain, possible "epidolsis disease." Thanks! ...

Patient Is An (s/l Un - Jay - Ven) White Male. Nm
Feb 03, 2010

almost sounds like unshaven but i've never heard a dictator say that ...

Male Anatomy Question
Feb 27, 2013

Looking for a male anatomy term that sounds like tragus or introitus.  The sentence is "He had a Hibiclens prep and sterile draping of his abdomen, left thigh, scrotum, penis, and _____".  It sounds like he is saying introitus but with a g like introigus.  Can't find anything. ...

Where In Male PE Would You List Gynecomastia? Nm
Apr 24, 2013

v ...

Do You Develop "relationships" With Your
Aug 30, 2013

Just curious.  I see people on here saying how some supervisors "play favorites" and that is kind of odd to me, since they really don't "know" any of us and most haven't even laid eyes on us.  Every job I have been on, I barely communicate with my supervisors at all.  I just log in and type.  On a "real world" job I have always gotten to know my coworkers and such, knew their family, etc., but it seems so different with online employment. Not long ago, my superviso ...

Male Patient With Vaginal Flora?
Jun 02, 2010

Male patient with hematuria, with enterococcus and vaginal flora.  Does this make sense? ...

Autopsy Report Male Genital
Feb 28, 2011

Working on a autopsy report: Under the Genital System (male) all I can understand is "The tubules string well and the para (something) is brown." Not sure what the word is before brown. Someone please help!!!! ...

This Male Female Mixing Up Is Getting Worse
Mar 19, 2014

I noticed it this morning since switching,,woman clearly stated is a gentleman and the he/she her/him switching is worse then ever. AND I dont like the F4 changes extra steps that take time ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Hyphenation - The Patient Is A Right Handed Or Right Hand Male
Jan 23, 2014

I have had so many responses to this from others.  For this sentence:  The patient is a right handed or right hand male.  Do we hyphenate between right and hand/handed or not?  Also, if the sentence reads:  The patient is right handed.  Do we hyphenate between the two?  Thks. ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

"non-Hispanic Black Male" ??
Dec 02, 2012

Is there a reason to dictate what race someone is not?  ...