A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

this male female mixing up is getting worse - sm

Posted: Mar 19, 2014

I noticed it this morning since switching,,woman clearly stated is a gentleman and the he/she her/him switching is worse then ever. AND I dont like the F4 changes extra steps that take time

Yes. The v4 search function barely, if at all, works. - It is really p-ing me off right now. (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

S/l Dielustone Mixing Studies...see More.
May 16, 2013

The plans will be to first obtain "duelustone" mixing studies to rule out a factor deficiency versus an inhibitor.... ...

Wow, These Companies Are Getting Worse And Worse Regarding Testing...sm
Sep 01, 2010

This company's written test says that I can't use any references, but based on the questions they're asking, I'd have to be a doctor to be able to answer them!  So am I to assume that I can't use references when I work either?  So sick of jumping through hoops for these companies... ...

The Audio Seems Like It Is Getting Worse And Worse
Dec 03, 2013

on Fluency.   I have had problems with it all day.   ...

83 Rolled Caucasian Female?
Sep 14, 2010

Does ASR not "hear" year-old approximately 5 million times a day?  This cannot be because someone "changed it wrong" in an ASR report.  It is because it is stupid and whoever programs it is stupid.  Also it takes 6.1 about 3 seconds to change the speed in a report now - up or down.  I have to sit and wait.  Going to be a really great day.  I am sick with cold or flu and, of course, calling in sick is never an option.  Sorry, I digress.  Thanks.  Jus ...

Am I The Only One That Has Problems With Female Dictators?
Jan 10, 2013

x ...

I Have Been Listening To This One Female ESL Dictator For A Year Now,
Feb 03, 2013

and not once has she NOT been sniffling, sneezing, snorting, and swallowing/gulping down her own snot.  Clean your nose out, already!  These noises are really gross, I can never get through a whole report without stopping to gag.  She is also a low-talker, so I can't just turn the volume down.    OK, vent over.  ...

S/l Big-boy Bed? Morbidly Obese Female Breathing Comfortably In A Big-boy Bed
Nov 02, 2009

I have never heard of this before.  Anyone?  (I tried to post this earlier, but for some reason it did not work) ...

Female's Social History, Dr Clearly Said Patient Lives At Home With Her Wife. I Left It SM
Jan 17, 2015

Did not know if gay marriage was legal in that state (PA)  but it was certainly what was said.,, so I didn't want to flag it either.  Fortunately, I no longer work for Nuance.  No telling what kind of dings I wold have gotten for that.   ...

Patient Is An (s/l Un - Jay - Ven) White Male. Nm
Feb 03, 2010

almost sounds like unshaven but i've never heard a dictator say that ...

Male Anatomy Question
Feb 27, 2013

Looking for a male anatomy term that sounds like tragus or introitus.  The sentence is "He had a Hibiclens prep and sterile draping of his abdomen, left thigh, scrotum, penis, and _____".  It sounds like he is saying introitus but with a g like introigus.  Can't find anything. ...

Where In Male PE Would You List Gynecomastia? Nm
Apr 24, 2013

v ...

Male Patient With Vaginal Flora?
Jun 02, 2010

Male patient with hematuria, with enterococcus and vaginal flora.  Does this make sense? ...

Autopsy Report Male Genital
Feb 28, 2011

Working on a autopsy report: Under the Genital System (male) all I can understand is "The tubules string well and the para (something) is brown." Not sure what the word is before brown. Someone please help!!!! ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Hyphenation - The Patient Is A Right Handed Or Right Hand Male
Jan 23, 2014

I have had so many responses to this from others.  For this sentence:  The patient is a right handed or right hand male.  Do we hyphenate between right and hand/handed or not?  Also, if the sentence reads:  The patient is right handed.  Do we hyphenate between the two?  Thks. ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

3-month-old Female Comes In For "sergis" Vaccination
Dec 22, 2009

Serges vaccination? ...

S/l "first" Screen On A Gravid Female
Nov 16, 2010

This is very clear and I am unable to document.  Help? ...

20-French "female" Sound?
Jul 16, 2014

The word in question is "female".  I've never heard of that but sounds like what he is saying.  Is that correct?  I cannot find anything on it.  The sentence is: I went ahead and passed a 20-French female sound through his reconstructed meatus and he maintains a good caliber meatus and feels that he urinates without difficulties. ...

Is It Me Or Is ASR Just Getting Worse And Worse? Sm
Jun 26, 2010

I get really good dictators and the stupid machine screws up what is said and I am changing things all the time!  It is very frustrating and I should be getting more pay than I am because of this crap! ...

Which Is Worse?
Jul 27, 2010

Been sitting here a lot of the morning with NJA.  Then I finally get a 500+ second job and by George if it isn't a female resident who sounds like one of the Lollipop Guild from the Wizard of Oz.  I can't win anymore.  Let's see -- alcohol or drugs. . . . . . ...

Is It Me, Or Is DQS ASR Worse Every Day? (sm)
Sep 20, 2010

I thought this ASR crap was supposed to get better as it "learns" the doctors and their frequently-used phrases... didn't someone say that back in training? I'm talking about DSG in particular, but I know a lot of people use DQS ASR, so please bear with me. So, how come it now can't seem to get a single sentence without major corrections having to be done? I'm about ready to apply at McDonald's if this keeps up... my pay is about 1/3 of what it was when we did straight ...

Can It Really Get Worse?
Feb 14, 2011

I was terminated for reasons I won't go into here--after 9+ years at my last employer.  Thing is--I was looking anyway and informed potential employers that the company just was "no longer a good fit."  What finally tipped the balance was an e-mail we got a few months ago stating that after an MT had sent a certain percentage of reports to editing for comprehension issues, for instance, they would be penalized 0.03 cpl for doing so! Assuming this is legal, IMO, it's immoral ...

It Keeps Getting Worse
Feb 14, 2011

Now MTSO are offering 7 cents a line transcription and 3 cents editing??  When are we experienced MTs going to say enough is enough.  8 cents and 4 cents was bad enough, guess this is what they will try and get away with. ...