A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices show (s/l mamerrialy)of normal appearance. - kc

Posted: Jun 08, 2010

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices that show (s/l mamerrialy) of normal appearance.

kidney anatomy - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
Can you possibly hear glomeruli?

Not glomeruli - Suebee49

[ In Reply To ..]
Definitely sounds like "mammarialy" or some like spelling.

Similar Messages:

Operation- S/l (Bend Them) Or (thin Thin) Bypass Graft
Feb 14, 2011

Operation called a bend them, or thin thin bypass graft? Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Sa Capsule Or Xa Capsule Maybe??? Idk
Jun 12, 2010

yes the doctor is saying for ex...Prevacid 30 mg sa capsule one daily....is that "sa" correct it sounds like sa or xa....somthing ending and sounding like sa and then she says it again she gives the drug, dosage, and then say ___ capsule one daily???? I need your help please and thank you ...

Front Sac Capsule?
Aug 02, 2011

Contrast material was injected to distend the front sac capsule for provocation.   Is FRONT SAC right?   ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Patient Had Amputation Of Toes, Doc Says Heterogenous Appearance And
Feb 17, 2012

s/l gash shadowing within the soft tissue.  Gash shadowing? ...

S/l Caprishun Re:kidneys
May 28, 2010

examination shows normal symmetric (capresion) to both kidneys.  - renal scan ...

Is An Ultrasound Of The Kidneys The Same As
Feb 16, 2011

I believe it is but today am just second guessing myself. ...

Breast Capsule Grading Question
Aug 31, 2011

I've got a plastic surgery dictation. Doc is talking about a breast capsule. He says  it was quite thin being of a grade 1 or grade 2 level.  Just wondering if anyone knows  if grade 1 should be a roman numeral or arabic numeral.  ...

Bone Scan Findings Sounds Like Suprascan Or Superscan Appearance.
Mar 08, 2013

Bone scan.  He has diffuse metastatic disease involving the axial and appendicular skeleton with a super scan appearance.  ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

Congenital Forekidneys Or 4 Kidneys?? Help Pleeze!
Mar 03, 2010

In the Past Medical History section, this doc says "History of congenital (s/l) forekidneys" ...... or "4 kidneys."  It's pretty clear what he says, but I can't document this anywhere.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!! ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Kidneys On Retrograde Pyelogram S/l Kalo-feel???
Nov 15, 2010

"The trajectory and caliber of the ureters were normal and the collecting system of each kidney had fine, delicate (s/l kalo-feel or kalo-fill) architecture with no sign of filling defect." I'm having a hard time looking this up because I'm not sure how to spell it.  I guess it could be 2 words but it doesn't sound like it. Thank you ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

My Patience Is Running Thin Today
Sep 16, 2014

Talking at the speed of light, poor sound quality, half words, yawning, chewing, accents..I HATE this JOB!!! ...

Pt Is To Apply A Thin Layer Of Antibiotic Ointment As
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

"Tongue Has A S/l Gworfitis Appearance."
Nov 14, 2009

This patient has a very sore throat and very red oral mucosa.  The doc says "The tongue has a s/l gworfitis appearance."  I am stumped.  This doctor is from India and does not tend to mix up "r" and "l" sounds as do some of the Asian dictators. Anyone know what this could be? I long for the days of "beefy red tongue"... ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l “kakesic”. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

"Thin Hypoechocic ?corteses?"
Mar 23, 2011

" Bilateral axillary ultrasound from 02/09/2011:  Several normal-appearing bilateral axillary lymph nodes that are not enlarged.  They have normal fatty hilum and thin hypoechoic _______. "Sounds like "corteses" but can't find anything. Does anyone have any ideas what he could be saying? ...

No Show
May 26, 2011

Why do companies call you and if you are not there they leave a number.  Then when you call back they are not there. You tell them that you are interested, but they never call back. I even called back twice and never got a call back. Plus I have had companies send me e-mails that they are interested and fill out the form.  Then I never here anything. What is up with all this? ...

Show Of Hands Please
Mar 04, 2010

can i see a show of hands of how many of my fellow MT's are THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel, not only with MQ, but just transcription companies in general?  I am first, who's next?  Let me see those hands!!! ...

NEW NBC SHOW ABOUT OUTSOURCING
Aug 31, 2010

I JUST WANT TO VENT.  I don't remember the exact name of this new NBC show making a comedy out of outsourcing - but I think we all need to find out who or where to write and tell them OUTSOURCING OVERSEAS IS NOT FUNNY!!  From what I gather from the ads the jobs go to India (I believe) and it's supposed to be so funny.  It's not freakin amusing in the least.  We aren't the only industry who have been royaly SCREWED by big companies.  T ...

Show Of Hands
Jul 11, 2012

working on a new compensation plan? I think that all went out the window with the JP Morgan/Chase thing. ...

Let's Take A Show Of Hands
Feb 24, 2013

Okay everyone... who knew TTS and Nuance were affiliated??   Come to find out, they do our "overflow" and here's the nasty, subversive part -- They get paid more to do it.    Feelin' the love. ...

Please Don't Show A Picture Of It
Apr 05, 2013

When I have to look things up, I find myself saying, "Please don't show a picture of it," i.e. Fournier's gangrene, etc.... Now we know why I did not become a doctor ...

Show Of Hands...
May 25, 2013

With straight typing, one space after a period or two? I haven't used two spaces since the old days of typewriters.  Am I getting a lower line count with using only one?  ...