A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l caprishun re:kidneys - Rooster

Posted: May 28, 2010

examination shows normal symmetric (capresion) to both kidneys.  - renal scan

compression? nm - r

[ In Reply To ..]
-

has a long e sound - Rooster

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks for trying! I don't think that is it unless this Doc just totally said it wrong, which could be the case.

It has a long e sound, like speech.

capreeshion. or freeshion?

normal symmetric appearance - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Is An Ultrasound Of The Kidneys The Same As
Feb 16, 2011

I believe it is but today am just second guessing myself. ...

Congenital Forekidneys Or 4 Kidneys?? Help Pleeze!
Mar 03, 2010

In the Past Medical History section, this doc says "History of congenital (s/l) forekidneys" ...... or "4 kidneys."  It's pretty clear what he says, but I can't document this anywhere.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!! ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Kidneys On Retrograde Pyelogram S/l Kalo-feel???
Nov 15, 2010

"The trajectory and caliber of the ureters were normal and the collecting system of each kidney had fine, delicate (s/l kalo-feel or kalo-fill) architecture with no sign of filling defect." I'm having a hard time looking this up because I'm not sure how to spell it.  I guess it could be 2 words but it doesn't sound like it. Thank you ...

The Kidneys Have A Thin Capsule. The Cortices Show (s/l Mamerrialy)of Normal Appearance.
Jun 08, 2010

The kidneys have a thin capsule. The cortices that show (s/l mamerrialy) of normal appearance. ...