A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MY YAHOO making me sign in every time - denisemiel

Posted: Jun 19, 2010

Suddenly now I have to sign in every time all day long on My Yahoo, even though the box is checked to keep me signed in for two weeks.  Anyone know how to fix this?  It's a PIA to keep signing in over & over.  Frown   No reply from Yahoo when I wrote them (surprise, suprise!)

you're not clearing out your cookies - every night are you nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

MY YAHOO making me sign in every time - denisemiel

[ In Reply To ..]
Nope, and not doing anything different than ever before...have had My.Yahoo account for years and never had this problem.
???

are you talking about your email account?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Making Up Down Time?
Feb 25, 2014

Mgr says to make it up, I thought we got paid for downtime.  ...

No Making Up Time Unless Approved By TSM
Jun 11, 2015

My TSM told us to not make up for NSA outside of our shift unless we touch base with her first to make sure all shifts have access to work. I know work is slim around the clock, but hoping this will even things out a bit.  Wondering how she is going to make sure some people aren't still booking in lines off their shift. Have to hope it helps. ...

Now They Want Us To Sign Out Every Time We Get Up
Nov 13, 2012

Now we are supposed to sign out every time we get up to go to the bathroom, etc.  No way.  Supposedly affects our line count. I get twice what I am supposed to line count wise according to the statistics so screw that. I also get paid for 2 20 minute breaks a day according to state law and I don't have to sign out for them.  What next. A GPS on our person? ...

Making Up Time Because Of Power Outage
Dec 27, 2009

Is anyone else in the same boat as me,  I have been without power now for a full total of 6 days.  4 straight days, then off and on.  Then Christmas Day and day after Christmas.   How to make this up I don't know....  Impossible.   Anyway I do the best I can and keep on plugging even in the face of adversity.   I had bad dreams last night I was constantly running from the mafia hit bosses who had my name and my family on a hit list.   Not a pleasant d ...

Making The Switch To Full Time
Dec 11, 2012

may have to switch to full time from part time, even though I dread it.  hard enough to get my lines on part time.  anyhow, need more money.   i know we can only make the switch once a year but can't remember what month we can do this.  also, if I switch to full time now can I still get in on the health insurance or do I have to wait until next year at enrollment time again?  thanks for any help. ...

Are You Guys Making Up The Time From Today
Nov 11, 2013

or did some one say we will be compensated for this?   Just wondering because it is past time for me to get off and I am so tired, not sure I can work much longer.  ...

How Have You Guys Been Handling NJA And Making Up Time? Sm
Nov 12, 2013

Fortunately I haven't been running out BUT I was denied (once again) Christmas and New Years off.  Not too concerned about New Years but I host Christmas and will have to work till 2:00 in the afternoon.  My family will open gifts at the crack of dawn so I can start my shift and my hubby will bring my breakfast into the office for me to eat while (or if) I'm working.  Last year I had probably less than 5 jobs in 2 hours and called it a day and that was okay....last year. ...

Having A Hard Time Making Line Count
Nov 04, 2013

After being switched  every couple of months to new accounts I am now having trouble making any lines. Lately I have been wondering if they have changed how they count lines.  Also I am on an account that is done in the UK which means 100 percent ESLs and zero normals.  Anybody else struggle? ...

Still Can't Get Into MQ Mail And Having Hard Time Getting Into The Website At All After I Sign
Jun 24, 2010

nm ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

Yahoo! Article About MT Being #4 Best Job To Have For Flexibility
Nov 04, 2010

Totally made me LOL this morning, especially the "You get to decide your own hours" line.  I cut and pasted this section of the article but the full report can be found here: http://education.yahoo.net/articles/flexible_careers_that_pay.htm?wid=1   Career #4 - Medical Transcriptionist Medical transcriptionists listen to and transcribe dictated recordings made by doctors and other health care professionals. As a medical transcriptionist, you would need to understand medical terminol ...

Do Any Of You Ever Post On Yahoo Answers?
Mar 16, 2012

I am not sure if tihis is the right place to post this, but I used to ask questions there all the time.  Now just recently I went on there and could not believe all the profanity and inappropriate subjects they let people post there.  It is really awful and I am shocked to see some things that are passed up for censoring.  People call each other jerks and bigoted racists all the time.  I am wondering where are their moderators and why is no one doing anything to stop thi ...

Has Anyone Interviewed Via Yahoo For An MT Position With CHS
Jan 30, 2014

I applied for a job on mtjobs.com.  I received an email for an interview via yahoo.  They want to deposit $$ in an account for me to buy "supplies/software/etc" so I can start my MT job with them.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I'm sensing scam...... ...

Article On Bosses From Yahoo This Morning
Mar 26, 2010

According to Yahoo:  Have you not heard? It's the 21st century. Threats and power plays just do not cut it anymore (and they were always a terrible way to manage). Yes, you pay people's salaries but that doesn't mean you're their lord and master. You are their leader, however. Leaders lead by inspiring, teaching, encouraging, and, yes, serving their employees. Good leaders never need to threaten. If you really want to motivate people, consider giving them a stake in th ...

India Outsourcing Article From Yahoo News
Mar 26, 2010

Check out this article on outsourcing and the newly passed healthcare bill. This article talks about how the massive job increases are pretty much going to go go India and not stay here in the U.S. http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100325/wl_csm/290215   ...

Companies With A Yahoo E-mail Account Just Look Shady.
May 15, 2014

Or maybe it's just me?   ...

2 More Ads At Other Job Site With Resumes Going To Yahoo Email Addys.
May 24, 2014

ridiculous pay rate of $1.30 per line. Just beware that is you respond to these ads, there is a good chance they are a scam. Check MTStars archives for postings on these scam ads. ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Yahoo News "India's Medical Schools Plagued With Fraud"
Jun 18, 2015

A commenter said that to work in the US, the foreign doctor has to intern in the States.  I have to research if that is true.  Anyone know? ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Homan, Homans' Sign Or Homan's Sign? (NM)
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...