A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Still can't get into MQ mail and having hard time getting into the website at all after I sign - MQMT

Posted: Jun 24, 2010

nm

got in- message posted- maintenance still in progress - NE MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maintenance on the MT Mail application is still in process. The Corporate Platform Services team is working to complete this maintenance as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Similar Messages:

MedQuist Once Again Offering $500 Sign-on Bonus (on Other Job Website). I Have NJA.
Jan 08, 2010

XX ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Go to this official gov website and sign petition to keep our jobs here!  This is important. Stand up and speak!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website For Petition-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Here is the official website to sign petition to keep our jobs in America-everyone needs to sign it, we need lots of votes-HELP and SIGN! http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Changing Sign-in Name For Mmodal E-mail -
Feb 03, 2012

No - I did not get any message about changing sign-in.  What gives ??? TIA ! ...

Hard Time Finding A Job As An MT
Sep 29, 2010

Hi everyone my name is Amanda and I am a recent MT graduate.  I have been completing application after application and I either get an email saying that they are looking for 2 or more years experience, they are not currently hiring, or no response at all.  I was just wondering if anyone could offer any advice as to how to go about getting a foot in the door.  I am getting really discouraged and this process is so grueling!! ...

Having Hard Time Finding A Job As An MT
Sep 29, 2010

Hi everyone my name is Amanda and I have recently completed a MT course.  I am finding it very difficult to find work...I have completed several applications and keep getting emails that say they are looking for more experience, they are not currently hiring, or I get no response at all. I am just looking for some advice from anyone if they have any suggestions about getting into a job. This process is very grueling! ...

If You Are Having A Hard Time This Christmas
Dec 25, 2012

Dolly Parton - Hard Candy Christmas w/Lyrics - YouTube ...

I'm Having A REALLY Hard Time Believing
Dec 27, 2014

There are these 3 horrible ESLs, and I mean HORRIBLE--I cannot believe they are even allowed to dictate they are so all over place, mispronouncing every third word-- but my question is WHY, out of all the other fairly good dictators I do on a regular basis, are THESE 3 constantly being audited.  If I really believed it was random, (and I just can't) I would have less of a problem with this whole Fiesa thing.  But WHERE are the audits on the reports by the GREAT dictators?&nbs ...

Having A Hard Time Finding Clients
Apr 02, 2010

I have been a MT for three years.  I have been working for somebody else and have recently decided to start up my own business.  I have sent out over 200 letters/business cards to area doctors and thought for sure it would produce a better return.  I was just wondering if anybody has any advice.  I'm trying not to get discouraged and I just keep plugging along but I'm open to any and all thoughts.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Other WMXers Having A Hard Time Concentrating?
May 05, 2011

I used to be a high producer. Now I just don't care. I dread having to start work everyday.  They have completely squelched my spirit and have sucked the life out of me. Now I'm just praying for a miracle so I can get them out of my life. They don't deserve me. ...

Having Such A Hard Time Finding Employment
Aug 22, 2011

Kicking myself for not having any acute care experience, big time.   11 years experience in other areas and I can't seem to make any headway.  Anyway, if you test for a position that states immediately hiring, how long should you wait before inquiring about how you did and/or when they are making any decisions?  A week? More?  It has been about 1/2 a week.  I just wondered.  I know they probably had a lot of tests to go through...but when they say immedia ...

Fragment Versus Complete...having A Hard Time!
Oct 26, 2010

Cut made with a 15 blade into deep tissue. Is this fragment or complete? I am so confused. I would want to add a "was," but does it not having a "was" or "is" make it incomplete? I have been researching grammar, but I know sometimes medical fragment sentences tend to be acceptable. ...

Having A Hard Time Making Line Count
Nov 04, 2013

After being switched  every couple of months to new accounts I am now having trouble making any lines. Lately I have been wondering if they have changed how they count lines.  Also I am on an account that is done in the UK which means 100 percent ESLs and zero normals.  Anybody else struggle? ...

Having Hard Time Hearing Doctor On Voice Files
Nov 04, 2010

I wanted to know some pointers to get ahead with understanding a doctor's dictation in certain parts of a voice file. I am having a hard time even though I have been doing MT work for over a year. Any suggestions would really help.   Thanks ...

Now They Want Us To Sign Out Every Time We Get Up
Nov 13, 2012

Now we are supposed to sign out every time we get up to go to the bathroom, etc.  No way.  Supposedly affects our line count. I get twice what I am supposed to line count wise according to the statistics so screw that. I also get paid for 2 20 minute breaks a day according to state law and I don't have to sign out for them.  What next. A GPS on our person? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

Advice For Increasing Productivity In VR Editing? I Have A Hard Time Matching What I Made Typing.
Mar 08, 2012

Thanks for sharing ...

MY YAHOO Making Me Sign In Every Time
Jun 19, 2010

Suddenly now I have to sign in every time all day long on My Yahoo, even though the box is checked to keep me signed in for two weeks.  Anyone know how to fix this?  It's a PIA to keep signing in over & over.     No reply from Yahoo when I wrote them (surprise, suprise!) ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Homan, Homans' Sign Or Homan's Sign? (NM)
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Website Concerning MQ
May 06, 2010

As I am sitting around with NJA, I found this website called JobVent.com.  Very interesting.  Regarding MQ, the overwhelming response was very very negative.  No surprise there!  Anyone can go and post about the evil Q. ...

New Website
Dec 11, 2011

Hi all!  I just got my new website up.  Please check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think!  It's for my at-home resume writing service..  It's something I've always odne on the side from being an MT.  Please understand, I am not trolling, or trying to sell anything, I am simply asking those who go to my website to let me know what they think.  I appreciate it.  I will take any critique of it that I can so I can improve it bec ...

Website?
Jun 21, 2012

Is there a website to search when I can only make out a partial drug name? I.e., the dr. dictates, "____-BOX-in 500 mg." Thanks! ...

Came Across A Website
Jan 09, 2014

I came across this website. It's the top 5 growing careers that require no more than an associate's degree, which takes about 2 years. No time like the present. ...