A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sticking around until Dec 25. - ss

Posted: Oct 19, 2014

Wanting to see what these upcoming changes are.  Call me a sucker, but.... have another job and just keeping this for Christmas money right now.  Who knows?? We may get bought out by a company with a heart.   

Hope springs eternal:) - nonimouse

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, that would be nice. I know there are companies out there who value their employees. I'm an optimist too, but I have applied for other jobs as I am just too fed up. Nuance has an amazing group of the most talented MTs in the business. Too bad they don't know it or don't care.

Sad news for you: There is NO SUCH THING - as an MT company with a heart.

[ In Reply To ..]
Or even a soul, for that matter. And intelligence? Fuggetaboutit.

Similar Messages:

Problems With DQS Sticking?
Dec 16, 2009

Is anyone having problems with DQS sticking?  It just started on mine a little while ago but it's irritating.  I was wondering if it maybe had something to do with the new Kaspersky program we had to install.  ...

Is Anyone Sticking Around To See How Things Go?
Feb 17, 2010

I recently lost my MT job with a pretty decent company.  It was due to lack of work.  I know this is happening a lot these days, and I've been reading a lot of the posts here.  I know that no field is perfect, but I have to do something.  How many of you plan on (or can) stick around to see how things go, and how many of you are going back to school or getting into a different field? ...

Footpedal Sticking
Mar 09, 2012

Does anyone have any suggestion to stop a footpedal from sticking?  I have to push on it several times to get the voice to play and then when I lift my foot up the voice files continues to play.  I tried blowing in it to remove dust but that didn't help.  It just started this morning and it is driving me crazy!!! Thanks in advance! ...

I Think If I Was Sticking Around With MM I Would Try The Coding
Mar 11, 2014

What do you have to lose? The only thing that would turn me off is the 2 year requirement to stay here but a lot of companies do that. Some companies provide college education reimbursement if you stay working for them for so long after you graduate.  I think MM knows that transcription industry is in the toilet so they are focusing on whatever else they can sell to customers and look good to their creditors. They now have a D rating on Standard and Poors which is not good for a company.&nb ...

The Few QC That Are Sticking Around And The New Ones Hired Are
May 31, 2015

...with access to any account they choose, any WT they choose, any MD they want. So you need not wonder why you are only getting the sucky long rambling dictations or unintelligble ESLs. ...

FOOT PEDAL STICKING
Nov 03, 2012

I just wanted to thank whoever suggested WD-40 for foot pedal sticking.  I have an IN-USB-1 foot pedal that was sticking.  I did try cleaning the dust out -- put it back together but it was still sticking -- that is when I would depress the PLAY button, it sometimes would keep playing and press again to stop -- continually -- sometimes I would press the PLAY button and it would not play, etc.  Someone on here suggested WD-40 without taking the pedal apart.  I took this a ...

My Right Shift Key Is Sticking. I Opened A Coke At My Desk
Dec 03, 2010

and it spewed.  It only dripped a little bit on the keyboard and I immediately cleaned it up, but obviously a drop or two got down into the shift key and now it is sticking and it is driving me bonkers.  It's a new keyboard so I really don't want to have to pop out the key.  Any other suggestions? ...

DQS Slowdown, "sticking" Problems
Jun 15, 2010

I don't work for MQ, but work for another company that uses DocQscribe.  Over the past few months I've had problems with program slowdowns, where it takes a while for what I've typed to "catch up", the audio keeps going even when I take my foot off the pedal, and I have trouble going back in the audio (it "sticks" at a certain point).  I did a search of this board and see that some MQ employees have had a similar problem.  I've done a number of things to try to ...