A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So did everyone triple their earnings this week under the - new and exciting plan?

Posted: Dec 31, 2014

I didn't. I dropped $75 than I normally would have made. That's it for me, I'm out of here ASAP.

Mine didn't triple, but it was about $40 more on the new - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
plan.

I made $75 more than I would have made on old plan - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
So far I have come out ahead every paycheck so I can't complain yet. This week may be my week to take a hit. I hope not, but I just do my work and what happens, happens!!

Not this week - Taelus

[ In Reply To ..]
Was up for last 2 weeks, but this week they claim I'm just over the 10% QC score. The hit is huge going from 0.113 to 0.07.

which platform? - pissed

[ In Reply To ..]
Just curious as to what platform you all are on that you are coming out ahead? There is no way my platform will ever come out ahead....instead we are all taking triple-digit pay cuts.
BayScribe here - Taelus
[ In Reply To ..]
Straight typing.
Escription - newbutold
[ In Reply To ..]
x
BTXT.nm - wannie
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

To newbutold - You must be a suit.

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work for MModal also? You are posting on both sites, so what is up?
I worked for Medquist for 10 years and was let go - newbutold
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not a suit. Was fired by Medquist about 5 years ago. Did not work for a year and then decided to try and apply with Nuance and have been with them for over 3 years now. I also work part time for TTS. No way am I a suit. I have my problems with Nuance as everybody does with FIESA I just made a decision a year ago that I would do my job and not let them get to me. I used to stress big time, but have just decided I can't let them do that anymore. If I feel they have unjustly picked apart something, I ask for a reversal and have never had a problem getting it for the most part. I am lucky and have a great TSM who does a great job. I feel terrible for those who are stuck with TSMs who do not care. I don't make enough money with just Nuance that is why I took on a second job and now I make enough money to cover bills and have a little extra. Do I want to work 2 jobs??? No, but I have no choice. That is the way it is. I am not in a position to work outside of the home so that is the story. No suit here. just a hardworking 54 year old

First pay was surprisingly wonderful - the second not so much

[ In Reply To ..]
but at 0.09 not too bad, just that there is so much OOW and not enough PTO to cover it, next pay will be OUCH for sure! Apparently all holidays are going to be like this, and paydays will be up and down, nothing consistent, at least for me.

new and exciting plan - needmorecash

[ In Reply To ..]
I had $130 cut the first week for almost exactly the same lines with exactly the same QA score. The second week was better, but now this third week is less for me because of the new way they decided to calculate the QA score without telling anyone. I was expecting one thing, but got another, again. This is really getting old. Anyone else have this problem?

new and exciting plan - needmorecash - McNuttie

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep!! My TSM had to re-explain it to me because it seems like every week before approving time card, I would go to her with a discrepancy in percentages. I do not understand why bother to have the averaged percentage score if they are only going to go by post audit scores. Then, to top it all off, with the holidays, they are calculating CPL on what the post audit score was for the LAST PAYPERIOD, and not this one, since it was the holidays and all. I didn't realize that they didn't have to work like the rest of us. My TSM has suddenly become very vague and closed mouth about everything, so I am guessing that this is the way it is going to be from here on out. I'm outta here the first chance I get. My post audit score this this past week was 99.98%, and for this week, so far is 100%. I am sure excuses will be made so that I won't benefit from either weeks. They might as well go back to the quarterly scoring. They won't be happy until most of us can't score better than 98.98% ever....except the showboats that have someone found a way to work the system. Not only is Nuance making sworn enemies with us, they are also pitting us against each other, with some MTs just loving the new plan, while the majority would rather eat razor blades than deal with the constant BS. What's the secret, ladies? We would all love to hear your pearls of wisdom....=/ Ugh!!

Yes, I thought I was at 99.7% QA but--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
That report was transcribed the previous week and reviewed during the pay week. Since I had no other reports reviewed during the Christmas week, they just used the score from the previous week which of course was 98.82. Because my production is on the lower side, the difference is not huge for me but it is still quite demoralizing.

Pay this week. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine was $135 more with this plan. So far I've seen about a $3 to $4 per hour raise since it started. Can't complain. Slowing down for numbers, increasing the word expander and eliminating distractions works wonders.

Similar Messages:

What Was Your Top Earnings At MQ
Jan 29, 2010

I topped out at 42,000.  I know people who made between 50 n 60k at one point.  I think they received the biggest hit with the micromanagement and the ASR.  Just wondering what the average is. ...

2009 Earnings
Feb 16, 2010

Anyone care to share 2009 earnings? Curious as to what MTs make nowadays yearly. ...

MT's, What's Your Take On The BLS Earnings Info?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi all.  I've been an MT for 3 years working from home and I fall into the lowest 10% of wage earners category on the BLS website.  I'd like to know if I am just an unfortunate person or if this is the common experience for MTs and the BLS is just wrong.  I'd love to know what category the rest of you guys fall into and how long you've  been an MT and of course if you all work from home too.  Thanks! ...

Same Earnings Over Several Days.
May 02, 2012

Think I'm getting really paranoid now.  In checking my production over the last 4 days, I noted that I earned the same amount within a dollar each day for 8 hours work, despite having differention dictators and work type combinations  over those 4 days. Just seems very odd to me.  Two days, most work was from account. Other days, mixture of several accounts. Usually, I would vary a bit from day to day.  Anyone noticing the same? ...

Triple C Procedure
Oct 12, 2011

Pediatric ortho account - Patient underwent a left femoral rotational osteotomy, tibial rotational osteotomy, triple C procedure, rectus femoris transfer, and adductor release. Can someone verify triple C procedure for me?  Is this slang for a triple arthrodesis? Thanks!  I've got an MTbrain today!   ...

Triple Backlog
Dec 17, 2014

I don't know if a lot of MTs' 2-week notices are up this week or doctors are getting all their work in because of JCAHO inspections or a combination of both, but in looking at the full backlog (yes, I have access that I requested as an MME years ago), there are nearly 50,000 jobs in the system when typically it's around 16K to 20K.  No wonder they're freaking out.   ...

Triple Pneumo Serology?
May 05, 2011

ANyone? ...

Sutures - Should I Leave It As Triple Or Could It Be 3-0 Plain Gut?
Feb 12, 2011

This ia a verbatim account. D: ....was closed with triple plain gut. Should I leave it as triple or could it be 3-0 plain gut? ...

Triple Negative ? Type Breast Cancer
Apr 06, 2011

When slowed way way down it sounds like immunocino type. ...

Capitolize "triple Mix" Oral Numbing Med On Med List ??
Nov 12, 2010

? ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Does Your PTO Rate Now Vary Week To Week?
Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

When Is MT Week?
May 06, 2010

Thanks. ...

MT Week -- Huh?
May 17, 2010

I've never heard of National MT Week.  Been doing MT for 10 years for the same MTSO.  Never came on to MT Stars until about the last six months.  Obviously, I have never gotten anything for MT Week, so at least some of you are lucky that you do get a little something, whatever it might be.  My MT job just keeps getting better and better (NOT) with pay decreases and work lost to VR.  ...

Pay Week Help
Jan 19, 2011

I am kind of lost in the pay dates for the next pay day on Friday.  Could someone tell me what days we are getting paid for?  I though it was for 2 weeks starting on the 1st and ending on a Sat.  Is that the way they do it now?  Thanks guys! ...

Pay Once A Week
May 05, 2011

Who is the company that pays every week? It was just on the job's seekers board, but now I cannot find it.  Any info would be helpful. I would love to get paid every week.   Thanks ...

NJA Every Day Last Week
Sep 04, 2011

I'm trying to finish out my notice and will have to force myself to turn on that stupid computer in the a.m.  May not be finishing out because I am not going to be strapped down waiting for piddly crap to come my way every 45 minutes. I just keep wondering what the patients would say if they knew their records were going to India just to save a few bucks.  I'd love for some news media to pick it up and ask that very question. ...

Oh Boy Another Week Of
Feb 13, 2012

ASRopoly.  ASR:  pyelogram, grams dictated:  5 mg Just one of 1200 mistakes to be edited in a 2-minute report.  Words added, words left out, wrong words, almost right words, wrong gender, wrong verb tense, no punctuation, punctuation everywhere . . . . . . . ...

NJA Second Day This Week
Jun 07, 2012

I have NJA again. Getting tired of this. ...

3rd Week Of 97% - So Now What Happens?
Nov 12, 2012

Are they going to fire me? And is it true that they can remotely go into my computer to see if I'm working or not? See what websites I've been at? ...

Week Or Two Or Week Or 2?
Feb 20, 2013

I should know this one, but don't come across it all that often.  According to Book of Style, is it "notify me in a week or two" or "notify me in a week or 2"? Thank for your input everyone. ...

SAT - FRI Pay Week
Sep 06, 2013

What kind of company does this?  Oh wait, never mind, I know.  ...

Had A New TSM For One Week
Nov 06, 2013

and now she has vanished into the great MM black hole.  Farewell! ...

MT Week Is Almost Here!!
Apr 15, 2014

and.... "Similar to 2013, our MT Week theme this year is Quality and all HDS/SHDA employees will be able to participate in fun and educational activities highlighting the importance of quality." ...

Pay Week
Dec 19, 2014

Has our work week been changed to Saturday through Friday or is it still Sunday through Saturday. ...

How Often Do You Get 99-100% For The Week
Mar 31, 2015

I have only gotten the higher pay a handfull of times.  I was wondering how often others did.  I hate it that I am usually getting 100% all week and then last minute, when they are supposed to be done auditing for the week, they find an error to push me off the grid. ...