A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are you getting Fiesa audited daily? Mine have picked up. - HanginInThere

Posted: Nov 26, 2013

I have noticed my Fiesa audits have picked up significantly.  Several reports a day usually.  Maybe a day or 2 in a week where there is no audits.  Wondering if they are zoning in on me or if this is norm across the board.

not alone - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
You are certainly not alone. I am picked apart for commas, etc. So sick and tired of it all

always been picked apart, just not as often as now - HanginInThere

[ In Reply To ..]
I have definitely dealt with the same scrutiny, but wasn't sure how often others were being audited. How many reports being audited has definitely picked up for me.

Fiesa lately - 7thchild

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in the dog house this week too. Last week was very quiet (or quieter than usual anyway). This week, it feels like they are dinging me to death

I have no idea, I am not logging in to check--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It seems as if some people get e-mails regarding FIESA but I never have. I came over with Transcend so am on beyondtext. There are occasionally emails that we are required to go in and check but after a few times of getting my dander up, I decided it was not worth it so I am blissfully unaware. I just sign in to do my work and sign out when done.

Don't know either and not - looking.

[ In Reply To ..]
Not worth the aggravation. Actually, it's not worth anything.
Same here ! I NEVER check it. nm - mt2
[ In Reply To ..]

Towards the end - ex-Nuancer

[ In Reply To ..]
I was getting audited constantly and the last quarter I had a 97% score. Prior to that I always had over 99%.

Now on my new job for the last 6 months consistently I have a 99.75% score.

The only difference is there is no bonus based on audit scores at the new job. Pretty obvious Nuance is rigging the QA scores to make sure no one (or very few) get the bonus.

Similar Messages:

Report Audited In Fiesa Is One I Did Not Do
Jan 24, 2015

I checked my Fiesa today just after my shift and saw a report that was supposedly done by me, even had my HRID number, but I did NOT transcribe this report.  I only worked 3 hours today and I would have remembered this one. It was a very, very long report, and I ONLY got a bunch of short ones today. I did not do this report.   It also was a WT I rarely get and definitely did NOT get today.  I tried to be open and so I really looked at it, thinking maybe I ...

VR And FIESA, Feel Like I Work In A Mine Field
May 19, 2014

I am technically on probation so critical errors are like swallowing the whole mine I guess? Seriously, with the amount of errors on lists, I feel like I am just waiting to step on a land mine. They made me sign a contract that I would go 3 weeks without a critical error. I missed a dosage on a medication yesterday, KAPOW, there's my critical. And, see that, they even have me thinking I made the mistake. I didnt make the mistake I MISSED the mistake. No, I'm sorry, it's not t ...

So Apparently For Those Of Us With No Audited Reports In FIESA....
Dec 17, 2014

.. we get an automatic score of 99.0%. I have one report in there on 12/3 but no reports for the pay week of 12/6-12/12, so they assigned me a score of 99.0%. The one report that is in there from 12/3 is higher than that. I have no idea what they base this 99.0% score on. I guess this is just a number that felt right to them, so they went with it. I'm not the only one with no audited reports for the pay week and a 99.0% score. This must be an automatic score you receive if you have no audti ...

Anyone Heard Of Having To Post Line Count In Fiesa Daily To Be Paid?
Sep 18, 2013

I switched to a new account and this is how the TSM keeps track. Where do I post this?   Never had to do this before.  In fact, I never even looked at Fiesa. ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Well, That Cherry Got Picked!
Jun 21, 2010

Had a 14-plus minute traditional report by a good dictator show up in my queue, and I hurried through the VR report I was doing to get to it.  But, BAM!  As soon as I finished the report and went to the next report, that cherry report was plucked and gone!  It was only there for a few minutes, so don't tell me it timed out.  I HATE that!   Oh, but thanks for leaving the reports done by the awful ESL.  That was kind.  ...

Heads Up To The MT's Being Picked To Death. Sm
Dec 11, 2009

Hi folks, I'm an MME and just want to know that I don't like picking your reports to death.  When I have to correct a report, I usually leave comments to help you along.  However, we were told that if anything is missing from the ADT screen, or if we see 1 little mistake, we have to review the whole report.  If the ADT screen is correct, then, unless you're on 100%, we just correct where the QA marker is.  I can't tell you how many times the date of s ...

Thinking Of Applying At TT - Has Work Load Picked Up?
Jun 20, 2011

nm ...

Next To Acute Care, What Is A Good Worktype That Can Be Picked Up
Jan 07, 2012

TIA! ...

Which Verbatim Is It? Your's, Mine Or Their's?
Oct 30, 2010

Just worked on an ESL report (with unfortunately for me very, very, very little English).  This is a VERBATIM account.  Sent it to QA and it was "transformed" into English with little regard for that pesky word VERBATIM.  Does verbatim mean different things to different people? ...

W-2 - Got Mine In The Mail
Jan 22, 2013

Just got mine in the mail. ...

Anybody Else's TW Timesheet Look Like Mine?
Jan 29, 2013

It's longer than the constitution for Pete's sake! I end up with so many entries because I get a job, one that usually takes 2 minutes to type, send it off, then NJA, wait a minute, here comes another job, type it, takes 2 minutes, and on and on.  Craziness! ...

I Do Everyone Else's Records And Mine, Too
Feb 26, 2014

Just got a call from my dr's medical records wanting to know the name of the dr she wants my records sent to (she and I looked it up on the computer during my visit and I saw her write the dr's name down) and my dr's address, which I'm sure was on her request, her name and address.  One of the last times I saw her, they put someone else's vital signs on my records (height, weight, BP and BMI).  Sheesh. ...

Canaries In The Mine
Nov 07, 2014

This discussion actually began on October 3, 2014. To search for it, use the little blue search function and type in You missed something and the date 2014-10-04. I think it bears repeating again for all who might insist that people griping" here about Nuance are just conspiracy theorists. I prefer to think of them as canaries in the mine, warning folks away from Nuance. It is NOT just Nuance, as someone pointed out, but they are the most insidious it seems, about monitoring this board and disco ...

Scheduled To Work This Afternoon, Wondering If Work Has Picked Up Yet?? Sm
Jan 09, 2012

I only had about a half dozen reports on Saturday before it dried up.  I have picked up 1 cleaning customer so far and I'm on my way there.  2 hours equals $50!!!!  At least I'm making something today....Hope everyone is finding things are getting better. ...

How Are You Paid For PTO? Just Found Out About Mine
Dec 11, 2009

I always thought that companies paid for PTO based on an average of your last 3-6 months production. I just found out that my company pays by the hour!  This means my PTO for a week will be half of what a I normally make?   Have you ever heard of this?  Is this the norm?  ...

I Contacted A Supervisor Other Than Mine And Got
Aug 31, 2010

region when I had had my fill of NJA on the last region I was assigned to.  Where I am now is certainly not perfect, has some NJA, some nasty dictation, but I do have something to type the majority of the time.  If you could come up with the name of one of these supervisors with the critical backlog, fire off a request to be moved.  Worked for me (about 10 months ago).  ...

Is Anybody Elses Email Down (yet Again) Besides Mine? NM
May 21, 2012

xxx ...

TSM Covering While Mine Is Out Is Awesome!
Jul 16, 2014

I'm so jealous of the team who gets to have this particular TSM.  Wow!  She's prompt in returning emails, investigates a problem thoroughly, and is overall very pleasant on the phone.  It's a breath of fresh air!  So if you're in the North and SM runs your show, I want to be on your team! ...

Being Audited?
Dec 11, 2009

Am I being audited?  Lately, I have had work show up in my QA'd in box that I have not submitted, but there is no score in the score column.  These aren't doctors that have previously been on 100% QA.  The corrections have mostly been little picky things, things corrected to something that is not per the client protocol  such as changing the patient's name to the patient or fixing what was verbatim to a better sentence (our accounts are verbatim).  ...

I Am Being Audited And Since When Do We Not Sm
Jun 22, 2012

put a dash between 2 adjectives describing a noun such as African-American female and when did we start not putting a dash between 2 vowels such as intraabdominal and uteroovarian ligaments?  I am being marked down for this sort of thing?  I don't understand when did this start? ...

MTs, How Often Do You Get Audited?
Jul 26, 2012

s ...

Re-audited
Dec 10, 2013

Just got an audit report. I noticed that the subject line said re-audit. Huh? Didn't even know I was in "trouble". I am the MT who failed an audit last week by 0.15%, and, I am also the person who got dinged for "adding" the word "and" when they claim the doctor said "uh". I passed this re-audit. Wonder if I will be audited again next week. I think I have been audited 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Twice since "failing". So, I have passed 2 out of 3 audits. ...

QC Being Audited?
Dec 17, 2014

Keep hearing that QA and QC are audited also.  Anyone willing to share info on that.  I am betting there is no way they are audited as strictly as we are and who the heck audits them anyway.  they audit each other?  that's sweet.  Seriously, anyone have info on their requirements to share. I feel like they are sitting in judgment on us and have control over our wages, but we are constantly told they are monitored too.  Will have to prove it to me.  I don& ...

Nothing Like Being Audited The First Day.
Mar 16, 2015

I am already being audited the first day since chaning over to a new POD. LOL, they could not even let me get through the first week.  ...

Trans-Tech W2s. Have Not Gotten Mine Yet. Who Should I Call?
Feb 03, 2011

tx ...

Better Keep Eye On Your Timecards. Mine Keeps Reverting To Blanks.
Oct 20, 2012

to fix it and put my schedule in there again.  Not sure how that could affect PTO, if you are working supposedly with no schedule.  But anyway, just a heads up.  Especially if when you go to turn time clock on, if there is no blue indicator on the today's activity plan field.  It that is empty and you are scheduled to be working, make sure the timecard is showing your scheduled hours. ...

Check Your Pay, Payroll Screwed Up On Mine
Mar 08, 2013

Was wondering why my check so little, even though I did have 8 hours of work availability.  Apparently they only paid me for two 15 minute shifts instead of my benefit rate times four hours each shift. If you are in a state that pays you for half of your shift for work availability,make sure to carefully check your pay for this pay period.  ...

Must Be Getting Audited Tonight.
Apr 16, 2010

Multiple picky dings for punctation which I disagree with.   Stuff marked as critical which is not.  I want to say something not so nice, but I'll hold my tongue.  Oh well, let me go so I can get unemployment. ...

My CCM Just Called. I Just Got Audited.
Jun 15, 2011

I hope this post quells some tempers and fears.  Obviously there are a lot of audits going on.  I got the call and my CCM said "just wanted to let you know that you are going great.  You were audited and are right where you need to be with quality and are above production level".  She said thank you very much and that she appreciated my hard work.  I asked her if she ever frequented this board, she said yes.  I told her about the firing posts and she said that peo ...