A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know the official number of hours - of the downtime?

Posted: Sep 16, 2013

I was told we would be paid for the downtime we had the other day and that we would hear from someone about the number of hours, but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know?

keep on them. They won't volunteer it. Believe me. - my experience

[ In Reply To ..]
has been they avoid paying down time as much as possible so keep bugging them or you won't see a dime.

Downtime - MomMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I had 3 hours of downtime put on my timecard by my TSM. When I kept track of it, it was almost exactly 3 hours and that's what I got, so I'm ok with that.

You mean we get paid for downtime? - mad MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I just made up the time later on that evening so I would have my 40. We were supposed to get paid during the downtime? I assume this account is BC from Thursday?

Similar Messages:

Least Number Of Hours You Can Work Part-time With Employment Status
Jan 04, 2010

Hi.. I was wondering, what is the least number of hours you can work part-time with employment status. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

I Need The Latest Official Ruling On A-fib!
Mar 25, 2011

I like a-fib, since I don't see a logical reason to capitalize the "A", but maybe there shouldn't be a hyphen?  ...

Got My Official Termination Letter.
Aug 23, 2013

I was laid off last Friday.  Letter came today confirming discussion by phone that my part time position was eliminated and shipping labels will be sent. I can't tell you how nice it has been to not be an employee for this company.  It angers me to read posts of whatever they are now doing about NJA situation.  It's hard to believe we have had to put up with these kind of antics for so long.  It's stressful to read them even as a former employee!  But I f ...

Official Notice Of Bankruptcy
Mar 21, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/mmodal-files-bankruptcy-protection?topic=76,02,08 ...

It's Official - Read It On MQ Central - No More CTLs
Dec 11, 2009

They are all being replaced (I think 400 as  remember) with Regional Team Leads who will cover nights and weekends when the CCM is off.  I think the CTL position came and went in only 6 months.  Is that a record? ...

It Is Official....check The Spheris Website.
Feb 04, 2010

Spheris is filing bankruptcy, entered into agreement to sell assets to Medquist-CBay.   I was sent copy of the letter sent out to the employees, though I have no idea why.  Have not worked for Spheris for over 8 years. ...

First Official Day Of Working Full Schedule With
Jan 17, 2012

Transcend.  Not sure how I'm gonna like 2nd shift, but sometimes you just do what you gotta' do.  ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Go to this official gov website and sign petition to keep our jobs here!  This is important. Stand up and speak!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Well, It Is Official. Received My Termination Letter Today.
Aug 02, 2013

This is it!  Been waiting for this letter in the mail since July 23 to make it official in my mind and received the boxes to return the CPU and monitor. I went to college with a degree in Medical Transcription/Medical Secretary (our TSMs have NO college degree).  I cannot believe I gave 26 years of my life by working every holiday, having 4 (5 day) vacations in 26 years, being employee of the month 3 times over the years, giving up family time and plans because I am scheduled to work, ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Government Petition Link!
Nov 03, 2011

Here's the official government link for those who are sick of the whining about losing jobs to India via the Q and want to do something about it!  All you naysayers, do something or stop whining about it.  We need lots of votes, so please go vote and stand up! PLEASE!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website For Petition-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Here is the official website to sign petition to keep our jobs in America-everyone needs to sign it, we need lots of votes-HELP and SIGN! http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Just Applied To Nuance. Curious What Hours Most Of You Work And What Hours 2nd Shift Is?
Jul 10, 2012

Please don't discourage me from applying to Nuance.  I just lost my job today and I need a job BAD!  Plus, I've only got two semesters of college left before I graduate and move out of this field.  Anyway, can someone tell me what 2nd shift hours are? And I'm curious to know when most of you work. Thanks ...

Shesh. Been Sitting Here 6 Hours For 3-1/2 Hours Of Work.
Apr 17, 2013

Somehow, I think we should be getting paid for the time we are waiting between jobs, especially since the wait isn't fitting into the 15-minute wait period. - Of course, waiting put under work availability. ...

Department Of Labor Says 40 Hours Equals 40 Hours...
Sep 16, 2014

...check it out for yourselves. Employees are not independent contractors. If you signed up for a straight 8 per day, your time sheet should reflect only the breaks you take off the clock. They are so messing with you folks! ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...

Is It Possible To Get 40 Hours' Work In 40 Hours?
Aug 09, 2014

If it takes more, how many more? I realize this is an answer dependent on many factors, but I'm talking in general terms. Thank you. ...

Number
Apr 13, 2011

How would you type this?  Dictator says WBC count 50,000 point 60 ...

NJA Ticket Number
Dec 02, 2009

Is anyone else having a problem with support getting a ticket number when out of work?  Four days running I have requested a ticket and its like pulling teeth to get one--didn't used to be like that.  Any thoughts. ...

Tylenol Number 3
Dec 11, 2009

Can someone please tell me how exactly this drug is typed out? #3, number 3, No. 3, etc? Or does it matter? thanks. ...

How Would You Write This Number?
Mar 11, 2010

The doctor is dictating a white count number  and he distinctly says "Thirty-eight thousand point 4."  (The patient has CLL).  How would you write this number?  My guess is 38,000.4 ...

Number 7.0 Thousand?
Apr 29, 2010

The doctor is dictating a number that he states as "7.0 thousand."  How would you type this?  My idea is that should be 7.0000.  ...

Set Number Of Reports
Jul 29, 2010

Something new I have noticed about several different companies is how they give you a set limit of reports when first starting out...Anyway, we are paid based on production.  How is someone supposed to live on say 10 reports a day for 2 weeks?  To me, I find that to be very insulting, and needing to pay my bills, it's just not something I could do.  It would be similar to someone who is being paid by the hour being limited to 3 hours a day in their first 2 weeks of their new ...

Can I Get A Ticket Number
Aug 03, 2010

I put in a PTO request a month ago for a single day this week and have yet to hear from my CCM.  I've e-mailed her a total of 3 times about this, but have not yet heard anything either in e-mail or on Schedule Source.  Maybe the technical staff could get hold of her, or maybe I'd get fired for using the new ticket system inappropriately? ...

800 Number For Dictation
Jun 13, 2011

Does anyone use a good 800 service for multiple dictators (5-10)?  Wading through the info on the web is really confusing so I figured I would go with a referral. TIA.     ...

If Someone Says That BMP Is Always A Single Number Value
May 15, 2012

BNP, what would you do?  I was always taught that BMP is usually a set of numbers and BNP is usually just 1 number.  Am I wrong? ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...

Anyone Kno Can You Sub Number List? How?
Feb 27, 2013

need to subindent in between numbers.  HOW ? anyone know? or can you do that? ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...