A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

4th of July premium pay - CG13

Posted: Jul 08, 2012

Did anyone receive holiday premium pay from Transcend side for 4th of July?  I did not receive any holiday bonus for working 8 hours that day.

Transcend pay - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
After such holidays sometimes you do not see holiday pay until pay stub, but you should get this, something like 3 cent for straight typing and 2 cents for editing. Not sure on exact amount. Or take the approach and ask your TL or ROM.

holiday pay - CG13

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the reply.

IMO, Nuance (Transcend) and premium pay will/should - probably never be in same sentence. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

If you came on from Transcend. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You will see the holiday pay on your pay check for 07/23/2012 since the 4th was in the pay roll dates of 7/1 thru 7/15. It is 3 cpl more for straight transcription and 1.5 cpl more for VR. NOTE: that you need to work at least 4 hours that day to get the premium pay (this is how Transcend did it and it has stayed the same so far with the sell to Nuance, not sure what Nuance does for Holiday Pay).

Similar Messages:

3rd Paycheck In July - Health Insurance Premium
Jul 25, 2011

Friday will be our third paycheck of the month.  They should not take out insurance premium.  Does anyone know for sure??? ...

Cobra Premium
Feb 18, 2010

Does anybody know how much the full Cobra premium would be if you didn't qualify for Obama's subsidy after leaving MQ? ...

Insurance Premium Went Up!
Jun 16, 2012

I'm so disgusted.  I carry health/dental/vision on myself and my husband, and my premium just went up 30.00 a pay period...that's 60.00 more monthly!!  I pay entirely too much for just us 2 as it is, but we have need for meds, and being without is not an option.  My husband is in between jobs.  Just needed to vent.  Insurance just should not cost this much.  It's disgusting what comes out of my check!! ...

Groceries Or Insurance Premium
Aug 11, 2012

Thanks to open enrollment, just cancelled all medical insurance/benefits to keep $188 per month from being taken from my pay which is too meager to afford the insurance premium AND food.... ...

Windows 7 Premium Vs. Professional..please Help....
Aug 16, 2014

The computer I just bought has Windows 7 premium.  Now I'm wondering if most companies want the professional edition?  Ugh, then I'd have to buy that separately.  Can anyone tell me if companies mean premium home version or professional version when they say Windows 7 required?  TIA! ...

WIN 7 Home Premium And Stedman's Software
May 17, 2010

Hi, I am getting a new computer tonight and need to know if any of you are using Win 7 Home Premium with your Stedman's software?  It says at Microsoft that to use older XP programs we need to have Win 7 Professional, but if I can use Win 7 Home Premium and save myself $100 I'd rather do that!  Also I wonder if my Instant Text Pro will work with Win 7 Home Premium too, anyone know?  Thanks!  ...

Transtech Health Insurance Premium ?
Dec 12, 2010

Hi, does anyone know if the health plan for family quoted for Transtech Medical is monthly or per pay period?  I saw for the plan 3, $500 deductible, $375 something and was wondering if that was per pay period for family or per month? ...

Wellness Payroll Premium Reduction
Mar 05, 2015

Does anyone know what kind of reduction you get for filling out the Health Risk Assessment.  Thanks in advance. ...

July 4th
Jul 03, 2010

Can anyone tell me if July 4th is a holiday and Q with 'extra' $ for working ...

4th Of July
Jun 02, 2010

Does anyone have off on Monday July 5th since the 4th is on Sunday?  ...

How Does Ahdi Want July 4th?
Aug 30, 2010

When a Dr is dictating about "July 4th" is it correct to say July 4th? or should it be transcribed as July Fourth? ...

Retiring In July!!!!!
Apr 29, 2013

Taking a 25% cut in social security from my husband and semi-retiring in July.  Will be making almost as much off social security as I am now making at MModal.  Going to work at my part time job until I turn 65.  I can still earn 1260 a month without losing any social security.  Yeah!!!!!  If I did not have credit card bills to pay I would not have to work at all but I am not sure I would like not working.  ...

Bonus On July 31
Jul 17, 2013

Be interesting to see if I qualify for this.  I got one last time, but it seems like every one of my reports is being audited and they are marking off for such stupid stuff and 0.25 adds up after awhile.  Everything from invalid blanks to "failure to flag"  Something has definitely changed over the last few weeks, never has it been like this before.  I have always had 99 to 100% but I can't seem to even get to 98% now what with all their mark offs.  So stupid. ...

Bonuses For July?
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know when the bonus checks go out for the 99.5% April-June period?  I never had one before so never paid attention lol ...

Is July 4th A Paid Holiday Nm
Jun 30, 2011

aa ...

Is 4th Of July A Day Off (holiday) For MTs? I Cannot Find It
Jun 28, 2012

New here.  Cannot find list of holidays on the intranet.  What is the policy for fourth of July?  Thanks in advance. ...

CAPD Starting In July
Jun 25, 2014

Read your email.  I hope you all realize what this means.  ...

I Need Info On Transtech And SoftScript Insurance (single Premium And Coverage).
Dec 06, 2010

nm ...

Is 4th Of July A Time And A Half Holiday?
Jul 03, 2013

Just wondering ...

Please Add July And August Tabs To The Other Boards
Aug 07, 2014

... ...

HCPCS 2014 Brings Two New Codes For Pain Management Effective July 1
Aug 12, 2014

The latest HCPCS code update that went into effect on July 1, 2014 is important for pain management practitioners and coders since it modifies the way you report some morphine and propofol administrations. Read more.. ...