A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cutting hours off of shift differential - UGH

Posted: Sep 10, 2013

where is the incentive to work????? I only got 2 hours of it anyway so now I don't get any extra at all!!!

why call it MT Rewards plan... - radMT

[ In Reply To ..]
The only reward is that we have a job. So far my calculations for the past 2 pay periods have me at a lost of $175 each per pp.

How can I look up my line - RADMT

[ In Reply To ..]
count. I am a rad MT also. Is this going to hurt our pay? Thanks

i am not 100% sure, inquiring - RADMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I calculated my loss with "count score" under Fluency. Although I am not 100% sure this is the said line count. Inquiring now...

Oct 13...line count - radmt

[ In Reply To ..]
On Oct 13 Fluency will display a field for line count.

Just the fact that they call it a "Rewards" plan is - beyond insulting.

[ In Reply To ..]
Does the CEO get "CEO rewards"? No, he gets a paycheck. A BIG one. I'm not a dog - I don't need "rewards." I need work. I need to get paid for that work. I need respect.

Can somebody please tell me where to find the - current shift differential policy

[ In Reply To ..]
I've looked under compensation and benefits and polices, but can't find it, except the one for corporate employees.

Similar Messages:

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

Cutting Shift Differentials Is A Preemptive Strategy (sm)
Dec 26, 2010

The recent reduction in shift differentials is the first phase of reducing the workforce during those hours.  You can expect there to be an eventual phase-out of the shift differentials altogether.  Why?  The ultimate goal is to utilize offshore vendors for that work.  This pressurized reduction in income opportunitywill cause some natural attrition:  Some will not be able to afford the pay loss, some will be upset and simply quit.  It will take a little time but ...

Shift Differential
Apr 01, 2015

I'm considering leaving a first shift hourly position for a 2nd shift hourly position at a diffferent company. What would you say is a fair shift differential between 1st and 2nd shift when talking hourly pay? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. ...

3rd Shift Differential. Curious, How Much More Do You Get?
May 30, 2010

I have been working third shift for quite a wihile and must say sometimes I don't like it.  My husband and I are trying for our second child and I have been wondering if a half cent more is really worth working a shift like this.  Out of curiosity, how much do you all get for working third shift?    Thanks! Have a wonderful Memorial Day.  ...

Does Transcend Shift Differential
Nov 19, 2010

Does Transcend offer a shift differential for 3rd shift?  Does anyone know how the work flow is on third shift?  I know a lot of people are not happy there so please do not flame me for asking, I just want some information.  Also do they pay a production incentive and an extra amount for CMT?  Thanks in advance. ...

I Did Not Get Any Email Re Shift Differential That Everyone...sm
Dec 28, 2010

has been talking about below.  Neither did other MTs in my region.  I wonder why we did not get that email.  I work days, nevertheless, am curious as to why it wasn't sent to everyone. ...

About That New Shift Differential.......for Those It Applies To Anyway.......
Jan 02, 2011

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said they basically got rid of it.  Math is definitely not my thing, but after studying it further, isn't it basically the same?  It says, An additional $0.0075 per line or $0.09 per report for work transcribed between the hours of:  (and then it gives the different hours for each time zone)............. Isn't that what it was before?  And the .09 cents per report, is this for radiology reports?  ??? ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Does Nuance Pay A Shift Differential?
Mar 08, 2012

Wondering about the purchace of Transcend by Nuance and possible pay cuts ...

Shift Differential Question
Mar 17, 2012

Does anyone know what time shift differential ends? I was told it started at 9pm, but was wondering what time it ended i.e. 6am?, 5am? thanks ...

Night Shift Differential??
Jul 22, 2012

Does Nuance pay night shift differential?  Finding any info about pay and benefits for Nuance is next to impossible?  If they do pay differential, does anyone know what it is? Thank you.  ...

How Does Shift Differential Work?
Dec 26, 2012

Kinda confused about the shift differential and how it works.  I worked about 2.5 hours before the 6:00 a.m cutoff.  I did 1008 lines today in that amount of time.  Do I take the 1008 and multiply it by my shift differential amount and then subtract that 1008 from the total lines for the day, or is the shift differential "extra" in our pay?  Really don't have a clue how to figure this and I work these hours everyday.  Would like to know before the first paychec ...

Night Shift Differential
May 01, 2014

Is the differential for late work shown as a separate line item on the paystubs?  I'm not sure if I'm getting paid for it.  Just seeking info.  Troll away if you like. ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...

Just Applied To Nuance. Curious What Hours Most Of You Work And What Hours 2nd Shift Is?
Jul 10, 2012

Please don't discourage me from applying to Nuance.  I just lost my job today and I need a job BAD!  Plus, I've only got two semesters of college left before I graduate and move out of this field.  Anyway, can someone tell me what 2nd shift hours are? And I'm curious to know when most of you work. Thanks ...

Interview With Synernet Tomorrow. Is The Shift Differential Decent?
Jul 16, 2013

I was wondering for you all working at Synernet and working third shift, is the shift differential decent?  I was recently laid off from my job of several years and nervous about having to start over elsewhere.  I was making a decent wage at my last job, but of course due to downsizing lost my job.  This company "seems" to sound good, but don't they all at some point?  Thank you in advance, and if you don't feel like posting on the board, just message me.  Ag ...

Shift Differential Is Paid If You Work 4-12 Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2013

Just recently started with Nuance and am in Pacific Time. Can anyone tell me if the shift differential is paid if you work 4-12 Eastern time or is it paid based on you working actually 4-12 in your time zone? Thanks ...

Not Even 2 Hours Into My Shift And
Jun 06, 2012

I am out of work already!  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  It is going to be another Looooooooong day as always :(    ...

What Are The Hours For Second Shift At Transcend?
Dec 03, 2010

nm ...

4.5 Hours Into Shift, Still No Work.and You
Nov 12, 2012

nm ...

Okay, Now I Am 6 Hours Into My Shift With Absolutely Nothing (sm)
Jan 30, 2013

and now I'm wondering if they threw me a bone yesterday just to leave me to starve today.  I have been checking every 10 to 15 minutes in between doing things around the house.  Thanks MM, since I had no work, I did get a chance to have lunch with my son who only had a half day of school today!  ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Still Out Of Work A Few Hours Into Shift And I Originally Chose To
Sep 03, 2013

make up time today but I am disgusted and just want the rest of the day without pay.  I would rather take the day and be personally productive than to keep checking only to find no work for me to do.  Do I file another ticket in Remedy????  I know that this is no longer an option, but I am thinking that it is not an option for this company to expect me to keep checking for work all day long and not paying me! ...

Regarding Cutting Our Pay
May 21, 2010

THEY DISGUST ME!! ...

Archivus Cutting Pay? SM
Oct 26, 2010

Does this company hire and then after a quarterly review have QA pick your work apart and then tell you they can either terminate your contract or cut your pay.  Understand this has happened to more than one person.  Has anyone experienced this.  They told me I was doing awesome work, not they picked the work after and then tell me that in 2 weeks my contract will either be terminated or will have a reduced line rate.  This makes no sense.  I have 18 years experience.&nb ...

IS NUANCE CUTTING OUR PAY AGAIN?
Jun 13, 2014

As someone noted below, they are getting 2 cents. I am getting 4 cents per edited line. Is this being cut further? ...

Cast-cutting Term
Nov 07, 2009

"She had a fairly significant increase in pain.  We were concerned about the possibility of swelling inside the cast.  We cut it in a s/l "bi val" or "bioval" fashion and released some of the pain." Can anyone help with this one? ...

Need Help - Doc Says Five Five Bone Cutting Shaver...
Mar 05, 2010

how would you type this?  Any help appreciated - thanks! ...

What Is Up With All Of These Companies Cutting The Pay For Straight
Jun 07, 2011

I'm not understanding if a person was making 8 or 9 cents a line for straight transcription and then the account goes to voice rec and the pay is decreased for that, why is the pay for straight transcription also going down?  It's the same doctors, so why am I now suddenly worth 2 cents less to do straight transcription?  Personally, if it isn't VR worthy, then you would think that it would still be worth the 8 or 9 cents a line.  ...

Express Scribe Cutting Off
Apr 26, 2012

Have Express Scribe Pro, This week the last few seconds of a voice file are being cut off, don't know where to go in Menu to adjust this or fix it. Any suggestions. TIA ...