A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow hoo ASR can transcribe baseball games - sm

Posted: May 22, 2015

and this was just in the background. Maybe the newspaper should use it also...

I had ASR transcribe 20 minutes of - concert music once.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Companies That Still Transcribe. Are There Any Left That Do Just Transcribe And Not Editing From Voi
Nov 04, 2012

x ...

Tape For A Baseball Thrower's Arm S/l Canezio Tape
Jun 10, 2010

tape for a sore arm s/l canezio tape ...

Transcend And Games
May 20, 2010

I am tired of Transcend sending out ridiculous puzzle games.  Do you want us to work or spent 30-40 minutes solving puzzles for a bone?  The lastest one is match up these facts with your Team Lead.  They posted interesting (well not very) facts about themselves like, "I like to sing"  "I have a cat" blah blah and we have to guess who it is.  How about this.  1.  I hate my job. 2.  I don't care about my Team Lead's life all that much. 3. ...

Transcend Games
Sep 22, 2010

I used to really take pride in my job and enjoy it.  Not so anymore.   I am just counting the days until I can get out of this sinking profession.  So Transcend, I don't want to play your games.  I don't care about the "football challenge."  I don't care about the biggest producer contest.  I don't care about your SOS calls.  I don't care about your hot spots.   I don't care about TAT.  I used to care, but ...

Omg These Stupid Games Really?
May 18, 2015

don't you torture us enough on a daily basis now we have to jump through hoops to TRY to win a gift card??? seriously??? ...

Feels A Little Like The Hunger Games
Mar 11, 2014

Good luck everyone! ...

Is Anyone Participating In Nuance MT Games?
May 19, 2014

Supposed to be emailed daily at 11 but I did not get it yet.  Could Nuance not be accurate when they make the smallest promises?         ...

FIESA Games Used To Downsize
Jun 26, 2014

So, I'm not really asking for a show of hands here, but have you been "moved" in the last 2, 3 weeks or so to a hospital account in the upper northwest part of the country that is rather a booger-bear to learn? It is INTENTIONAL, you will be FIESA'd to death if you are not already. (You were likely told that they need you there because it is a difficult account to keep staffed, at least that is what they told the last person). Just warning you. Be on the lookout for that one plan ...

Fill In The Gaps Games
Jun 12, 2015

Well here we go again, fill in the gaps games in our POD.  Nope, no way, and if they change my schedule one more time to any later in the day, I'm gone.  Done playing their games.  Hire more people, stop demanding mandatory OT, and give actual bonuses and this would not be a problem.  P.S. Don't expect me to cover other "groupings" gaps.  I already work the weekend and late Friday night (still working), only have 1 full day off a week.  No threats to "chan ...

I Love It When We Play Word Games, Like The Hello
Dec 02, 2011

:-) -:---< ...

Contests...I Don't Play Their Games. Come Monday,
Jul 11, 2014

I'm working exactly as I have been.  As we all should. ...

Games Services Play Because They Can. High Line Counts So No Benefits.
Dec 11, 2010

Who invesitgates their turnover? ...

How To Transcribe This...
Dec 31, 2010

when the person says "cigarette smoking of a pack and a half a day", is that how I should type it or is there a specific way to do it? Thank you. ...

How Do You Transcribe 00
Jan 06, 2011

Have not come across this before - how do you transcribe "double aught", as I have, or 00.   Thanks for your thoughts/help!  ...

How To Transcribe 2 To 3 Out Of 10
Jun 03, 2011

When I went to school years ago I was taught to transcribe 2 to 3 out of 10 as 2/10 to 3/10.  How do you all transcribe that.  Is 2 to 3/10 correct or should it be 2/10 to 3/10 or 2-3/10? ...

Do MTs Transcribe...
Aug 13, 2011

Do MTs transcribe reports for coroners and forensic medical examiners? Anyone out there do this? ...

How Would You Transcribe This Please? SM
Jan 18, 2012

I am working on an account where I have had literally no training, on a program where I have had literally no training so I have no idea if it is verbatim or not. The doctor dictates "He was seen last by me in December of this year." Okay, it was actually December of last year or 2011, I would assume. Would you transcribe exactly what he says or would you change it to December 2011 or December of last year? Thanks so much!!! ...

Do You Transcribe P.s.?
Feb 22, 2012

If a doctor says p.s. at the end of his letter (as in, he is adding something),  is that transcribed simply as P.S. and beginning a new line? Thanks ...

How To Transcribe Due To #1
Apr 30, 2012

The doc is saying patient is off of all meds due to number 1 her pregnancy but also experiencing side effects.  This is a verbatim account.  Thanks for anyone's help! ...

Anything About Fox Transcribe?
Jun 19, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Fox Transcribe? Appreciate the info. Thanks! ...

Anyone Use Transcribe+?
Oct 18, 2012

Would you happen to know how to keep an entry in the built-in word expander from expanding in the event you are unable to delete it? ...

How Would You Transcribe This
Feb 16, 2013

"... irregular heartbeats lasting for a couple 3 hours."  The account is verbatim with changes to grammar. Do you think "a couple 3 hours" is fine how it is or should I change it? ...

Need Advice: How Would You Transcribe This:
Nov 04, 2009

Our platform doesn't allow the use of the & sign.  How would you transcribe:  We will monitor the patient's (ins & outs).   Would it be ins and outs or in's and out's ? ??? TIA!!! :) ...

Laptop To Transcribe Anyone??
May 27, 2010

I would love to switch over to a laptop to do my daily transcription.  Would like to know if any of you fellow MT"s have been using a laptop, what brand/#, and how well does it work for you?  I have 3 kids and need to be mobile!  Thanks! ...

How Would You Transcribe This Sentence?
Jul 23, 2010

"... she was transfused 2.5 units of packed red cells, [sig.] 25%. " This is the first time I've had a doctor say "sig." in his dictation.  We're not supposed to abbreviate anything, but the definition I found for it online was "these are my instructions". How would you type this?    ...

Companies That Transcribe Only, Any Out There?
Aug 30, 2010

Transcribe 2+ Pigmentation?
Oct 27, 2010

"Zeiss gonioscopy confirms such a situation with 2+ pigmentation in the angle."  Do I transcribe it as 2+ or +2.0? My book of style refers to lens diopter, refraction and axis measurements to be written with the decimal but it doesnt say anything about pigmentation.  ...

How Would You Transcribe 2.245 Cm Square ?? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

x ...

How To Transcribe 1 Teens
Apr 06, 2011

Is this correct?  Heart rate is in the 100s to 1-teens. Doesn't look right, but cannot anything. ...

Transcribe It Quick
Jul 27, 2011

Has anyone worked for this company?  I think it is mostly general transcription. TIA ...