A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FYI Received coding denial letter today noon - Anon

Posted: Mar 21, 2014

oh well

Same here, but I had to go ASKING for mine - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Me too. Oh please sir, may I have my rejection - letter. Blech. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Seriously? - Not ready for prime time

[ In Reply To ..]
You asked for a rejection letter?
No, not really asking for a rejection letter, but ... - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I wrote to the lady who sent out the original test emails and told her that I had noticed several other people had gotten rejection/acceptance notices and I had received neither and wondered if it just hadn't made it to my email inbox. I told her I would be grateful for any information she could give me about the status of my application/test.

Five minutes later I received a "canned" generic rejection notice. She didn't even bother to put my name on it ... it was addressed to "Dear (blank space)"

Classy, MModal ... classy.

In other news, MModal is Bankrupt. So... - dodged a bullet I would say. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Received Denial Letter Today
Mar 21, 2014

Noon EST ...

Well, It Is Official. Received My Termination Letter Today.
Aug 02, 2013

This is it!  Been waiting for this letter in the mail since July 23 to make it official in my mind and received the boxes to return the CPU and monitor. I went to college with a degree in Medical Transcription/Medical Secretary (our TSMs have NO college degree).  I cannot believe I gave 26 years of my life by working every holiday, having 4 (5 day) vacations in 26 years, being employee of the month 3 times over the years, giving up family time and plans because I am scheduled to work, ...

Former MDI/Transcenders - Oddity On W2 Received Today
Feb 02, 2011

On line 12b there is an amount (which is actually my total income minus the social security and medicare withholding) with a "W" code.   The "W" code is associated with employer contributions to a HSA (which didn't happen).  Anyone else see this on their W2? ...

Letter From Lawyer Today -- Re Transcend
May 24, 2013

The letter offers me to join in a lawsuit against Transcend.  Have you received one, and if so, if you plan to join the lawsuit, would you share your reasoning?  Do you think one might be "blacklisted" for joining such a lawsuit?  Also, I do not understand how they can sue Transcend if it is now part of Nuance?  ...

Letter In My File Today...this Is So Depressing.
Jun 20, 2015

Hi all my fellow MTs:)  I was given a letter of reprimand, informal warning, that I signed in too early, I think it was 10 minutes early, because the day before I had logged in 7 minutes late, yet they told me it was okay to go over at the end of the shift, just don't log in early.  Now, I have that letter in my file (my first notice).  I also have not gotten a good line count because I have been OOW almost every day of the week, yet they assured me they were working on somet ...

Just Received An Message From A Professor Regarding Coding Exams.
Mar 28, 2014

The following is the summation of a message I just received from one of my professors, the HIT department chair, regarding upcoming coding exams.  This is just an FYI for those of you scheduled or scheduling your exams.   Coding Certification Exams - Contact your test centers  If anyone is signed up for any of the coding certification exams, they have been delayed for about 30 days.  Be sure to review the information below and contact your test center. The coding exams hav ...

Letter Today About Termination Of Kaiser Medical
Apr 02, 2010

Apparently they are making us switch to United Healthcare (probably cheaper I I think Kaiser is only in CA (???).   I really like my doctor at Kaiser but I guess I'll have to say good bye to her.  As for United, could anyone give me any info on this plan, whether you like it, what the insurance premiums are like for a single person, etc.  Any info appreciated :) Thanks!                     ...

Happily Sent My Letter Of Resignation To SS Today. I Do Note Sm
Feb 09, 2011

that their current ad no longer promises an abundance of work ... finally .. truth in advertising!  LOL   Happy Days are here again ... lalalala ...

In The Mail Today I Got A Letter Stating I Was Eligible For A Pell Grant.
Apr 21, 2010

I had to look up what it was because I had never heard of it.  Turns out they are given to poor folks.   I don't know what made them send it to me but it does have my name on it so I know it is for me.   They must know I work at Transcend.  It is only good for vocational training, cannot be for more than one year and must focus on skills necessary for securing entry level employment.  I don't know what direction to go in from here.  I ...

Q.noon Or Q. Noon
Dec 07, 2010

Just wondering what the correct way would be, with/without space.  I've never come across this before, but I'm leaning towards q. noon.   Thx ...

NJA - North - Thursday Noon -nm
Sep 01, 2011

NM ...

MS WORD HELP. Will Not Begin Sentence With First Letter In All Caps Anymore, Also The Letter "
Dec 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, for no reason that I can find, I cannot get the first letter of a sentence to be in all caps automatically, (unless I do it manually.)  The same for the letter " I " by itself when typed.   It was always automatic and now all of a sudden it is doing this and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Has anybody else had this problem, if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, appreciate the help ...

Just Signed On To A Great Coding School Today - Start On Monday
Mar 28, 2014

I'm one of those that had a high enough test score to get into MModal's program but didn't quite make it.  I had already been looking at one of the Coding schools but wanted to give myself a week or so to think it over and not make a knee jerk move after being passed over by MModal.  Today, I picked up the phone and signed on with the school I've had my eye on and I start on Monday!  I'm actually reeeeally excited - and surprisingly I'm actually feeli ...

Funny How All Those Upbeat Morning, Noon
May 27, 2015

Flat out when there is no work. You know, they could at least give us some somewhat plausible reason. Holiday weekend begins to wear thin when it's Wednesday and still no work has turned up. Surely they could be creative and at least try to give us hope? The silence is ominous. ...

What's Going On? My Shift Started At 12 Noon. I Just Began To Receive Work Sm
Dec 29, 2011

as of half an hour ago, but for some strange reason the work is all garbage.  You know, when the doctor is dictating from across the room?  Also some jobs are 1 minute away from TAT and some are 15 minutes away.  Nothing seems to be making any sense.  ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Hired For Coding/billing/transcription, But Told No Coding
Aug 13, 2013

Accepted a job, gave 2 weeks notice, and yesterday was my first day.  I was to be helping out transcription (1000 jobs behind), and then sitting with billing and training with coding as their coder will be out on maternity leave in December.  The office is adding another surgeon, and they are rapidly expanding.  So I gave a proper 2 weeks' notice to my former employer (2 hours on the road there and back, low salary - now less than half distance and $3 more an hour) and starte ...

Best ESL Tip You Ever Received.
Aug 30, 2010

I am working on a presentation about understanding ESL physicians.  What is the best tip you were given, or have discovered to understand ESL dictation?  ...

Anyone Received Their W2s
Jan 24, 2013

I've looked on the new ADP site, but nothing so far.  HR won't return my email.  Has anyone received their W2s yet this year??  Wanna bet they wait right up until the last second :( ...

Has Everyone Received Their W2s?
Jan 23, 2015

I wondered if everyone has received their W2s by now?  I left MModal several months ago when I realized staying for the benefits was not worth the stress and LOW pay, but have yet to receive my W2.  I also did not receive my final PTO pay but it was less than 100 dollars so did not pursue it other than a few emails (and yes, I gave 2 weeks' notice and worked all of that).  So glad to be gone and wishing everyone still there the best in 2015 as I feel for you.& ...

Anyone Received Their W2s From Transcend Yet? Nm
Jan 18, 2010

x ...

Anyone From TransTech Received A W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2010

nm ...

Just Received My Mousepad - Thanks MQ
May 27, 2010

xx ...

Okay, Someone Please Explain To Me Why I Received (sm)
Jul 19, 2010

a phone call earlier from MQ with a job offer.  This is from where I applied FOUR years ago and then pulled my application because I was offered something better.  This lady calls me today and tells me how there is such an abundance of work, I can pick any shift that I want, no weekends and a really decent CPL.  Thankfully I am extremely happy where I am so I very politely declined the position and thought that I would come here and see how things are going.  WOW, what a shoc ...

A Note I Received
Jul 27, 2010

While on Facebook last night, I mentioned about going back to school to be a vet tech. and one of the things I mentioned was that it was work that would NOT be oursourced to India. Some guy from India sent me a message asking what was wrong with sending work to India. So I told him how it has decimated the careers of American MTs, how American MTs often can't even earn a living wage because they are competing with the low wages paid to Indian MTs. I could have said more to him, but I left i ...

Pt Received Vitamin K...see Msg
Jul 31, 2010

vitamin K 10 mg daily.  Prior to the surgery he had s/l ACLOMATHYCIN the following morning IM.  Any help for me?  Thx. ...

For Those Of You Who Have Received The 15 Minutes
Sep 30, 2010

how do you know you've been paid that time by looking at your pay stub? And does it show up on your time sheets as an adjustment by your CCM? The reason I ask is because I don't believe I have ever been paid this 15 minutes of time (the waiting time when we get NJA). I asked about this recently.  I asked both my CCM and payroll, and my question was never answered...it was just swept under the rug as if I never asked. I am planning to call the labor department about this becaus ...

Received S/l Pressers?
Nov 17, 2010

The patient was placed on a ventilator and received s/l pressers.  TIA. ...

Has Anyone Received Their New PTO Calculation?
Dec 31, 2010

We usually have it by now since it goes into effect tomorrow. ...