A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

q.noon or q. noon - fuzzwuzz

Posted: Dec 07, 2010

Just wondering what the correct way would be, with/without space.  I've never come across this before, but I'm leaning towards q. noon.

Thx

q.noon, without the space (nm) - Zville MT

[ In Reply To ..]
#

We don't combine things like that so it would - simply be at noon where I work. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Unless it is the company policy to put q. noon - I would not. s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
Another example would be q.week. This is incorrect as far as I know. It would be just noon or maybe every noon (which really doesn't sound correct either), q.week would be every week or possibly weekly.

Similar Messages:

NJA - North - Thursday Noon -nm
Sep 01, 2011

NM ...

Funny How All Those Upbeat Morning, Noon
May 27, 2015

Flat out when there is no work. You know, they could at least give us some somewhat plausible reason. Holiday weekend begins to wear thin when it's Wednesday and still no work has turned up. Surely they could be creative and at least try to give us hope? The silence is ominous. ...

What's Going On? My Shift Started At 12 Noon. I Just Began To Receive Work Sm
Dec 29, 2011

as of half an hour ago, but for some strange reason the work is all garbage.  You know, when the doctor is dictating from across the room?  Also some jobs are 1 minute away from TAT and some are 15 minutes away.  Nothing seems to be making any sense.  ...

FYI Received Coding Denial Letter Today Noon
Mar 21, 2014

oh well ...