A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody with the incentive this weekend get screwed over? - No jobs available

Posted: Oct 07, 2013

Our region had an incentive where if you worked a minimum of 3 hours overtime you would get an extra $10 an hour on top of OT pay.  Well, I put in an extra 3 hours  Friday morning.  Predictably there was NJA on Saturday during my shift, only for about an hour or so and since it was Saturday and my shift ends at midnight, I had to take PTO.  Per my manager, that PTO canceled out an hour of my 3 hours of OT, meaning I didn't get the inventive.  What a scam.  Let's see if I put in overtime for them again.

unbelievable... I am asked to put in extra all the time and - never offered a bonus!

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think I will help anymore unless ther is some incentive!!!

This was an "emergency situation." - Never happens otherwise

[ In Reply To ..]
Clients were complaining like crazy and Shaw had to actually make the offer to get the insane backlog down. Otherwise, I don't think anyone would care enough. Usually it's begging the PT MTs to put in hours so they don't have to pay OT.

Similar Messages:

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

New Weekend Incentive...sm
Oct 15, 2010

Same old yada, yada, yada. It seems like they set my minimum at too many lines for me to ever achieve it so I don't even try.   BUT did you read the towards the bottom of the email where it says that the payout is Nov 25 EXCEPT for former spheris employees who will get their incentive $$ ON OR BEFORE NOV 5!!??? This is not fair. But then, when is this company ever fair. ...

Another Incentive This Weekend...nm
Dec 17, 2010

no msg ...

Incentive For Weekend
Jul 12, 2012

Here we go again, incentives offered for weekend and having to meet minimum lines to earn the incentive, but work is popping up so slow it isn't even funny.  My time card looks like I just clock in and out for the fun of it.  Come on!  Where is the work to even make the incentive pay? ...

Are You Kidding Me? ANOTHER Weekend Incentive? NM
May 07, 2010

No message ...

Another Weekend Incentive - What's Happening In India? Nm
Dec 11, 2009

xx ...

NO WORK - INCENTIVE WEEKEND - PER NORM
Mar 05, 2011

Anyone else outta work on this glorious BONUS weekend.  I am just trying to work my normal schedule. This is ridiculous, but not surprising.  :/ ...

Incentive Weekend Plus Mandatory Overtime
Apr 07, 2012

NJA. Thanks Muddle! ...

Is There An Incentive Bonus This Weekend? Didn't Get Any Email.
Jan 14, 2011

xx ...

I Looked At My Count Thus Far For "incentive" Weekend And Realized
Mar 07, 2011

My lph doing ASR is the same as my lph for straight typing!! - I'm not a fast typist anymore - hands a bit stiff at my old age. I've tried everything, including only using the keyboard and no mouse. Just too much stopping and starting - at least 3 times a line. And if it's a correction, extra time needed to highlight and type over. It felt so good to get a couple typing jobs as I had some continuity going - none of this herky jerky of stop-start-stop....... I've got my res ...

I Am Screwed With 6.1
Sep 03, 2010

When I am in an ASR report, I have been highlighting and then hit delete and put in the correct words/phrase and have been doing this for 2 years.  IT IS WRONG AND BEING TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES BY THE INSTRUCTOR IN THIS LEARNING OF THE 6.1 TO NOT DO IT!  So, I have to highlight and then type over correct word/phrase because if I hit delete key, backspace, etc., it will put in a skip marker which of course is WRONG! Probably get reprimanded by QA and hurt  QA production checks.  ...

I'm So Screwed
Aug 14, 2012

I've been an MT for 30 years.  I'm a good MT.  90% of my time, I've worked as an IC.  In the last few months, however, the companies I contracted with have had such an unpredictable ebb and flow of work that I decided maybe I should go with a company as an employee.  I was hired by Mmodal.  They were great.  CCM awesome.  Accounts great.  So what is the problem you wonder?  I can't work on a strict schedule.  I was supposed to ...

Just Screwed Up A Report
Jun 10, 2013

It's gonna be a major or critical error for sure, so I am probably on my way out. It is an account that is 100% audited. In a way, it will be a relief if it happens. It will force me to look for something else.  Just makes me kinda sick to my stomach thinking about it, though. ...

North Region Screwed Up
Jan 19, 2010

Ever since this merge, my primary has been out of work, hardly ever happened before.  Mine is out of work because they're getting mine because their's is out of work and viice versa.  Everything was fine before this merge, but you know if something is working at MQ, they'll screw it up.  It's pretty much like the old cesspool again.  I have many words I would like to use right now, but I'll get in trouble on here.  So I'll just leave it ...

Anyone Else Being Screwed Over By Serviss Transcription LLC?
May 10, 2010

You can read more info on what my experience was with this company as an IC by scrolling down to how MTs are supposed to protect themselves against fraudulent companies.... ...

So Being Screwed By Landmark Payroll
Nov 26, 2014

With next to no warning they change payroll. First pay in December is tgiving week pay. iOS three days of pay.  Wonder if my bank will take that for my mortgage and good luck getting the kids Xmas gifts ...

Check Your Pay, Payroll Screwed Up On Mine
Mar 08, 2013

Was wondering why my check so little, even though I did have 8 hours of work availability.  Apparently they only paid me for two 15 minute shifts instead of my benefit rate times four hours each shift. If you are in a state that pays you for half of your shift for work availability,make sure to carefully check your pay for this pay period.  ...

BEWARE! LINE COUNT COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!
May 24, 2010

Read post below.   My whole week is off.  If you look at line count for each day, it shows it correctly.  If you go from the 16th to today, COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!!! ...

Screwed Again. More Lies. Transcend PTO Rate For End Of Year
Jan 12, 2013

Why even bother assuring us we would receive our Transcend PTO rate for that last period and then not honor it.   I still hear those words "this is an exciting time for Transcend."  Exciting?  This has turned into a nightmare. ...

Royally Screwed Up And Misinterpreted Tsm Instructions On A Stat
Jun 23, 2013

And totally not typing a 28 min report.  She said one thing, I did that but thought that was all I had to do.  Boy do I feel stupid.  This jobs pay may suck, but I still need it to pay bills etc.  Hope there isn't too much bad fall-out. ...

NJA On A Weekend!!
Jan 29, 2011

NJA on a weekend with a bonus going on!!!!  What an exercise in frustration.  And to make matters even worse, I received a recruiting e-mail from the boss....looking for new transcriptionists.  I have been NJA 3 days this week and then a bonus going on on the weekend and cannot even get my scheduled weekend time in!! ...

WEEKEND INCENTIVES
Nov 10, 2009

How do you guys feel about the weekend incentives that MQ sometimes offers?  You know, the 3 cents per line more for exceeding a line count that they calculate from the past for you.  Do you actually make more money or is it eaten away by taxes, and is it worth busting your butt for?  ...

Over The Weekend, I Did Not Have Enough Work Available
Nov 30, 2009

to even make minimum wage.  I am an employee with a set schedule.  Does anybody know where I can find info regarding minimum wage payments when production work is not available. ...

Weekend Work
Mar 23, 2010

Does any one know of companies that will hire for just weekend work (Sat. and Sun.)?        ...

Big Rush Over The Weekend And Now NJA! NM
May 03, 2010

No Message ...

Weekend Workers?
Feb 13, 2011

How many of the MTs here work on the weekends? ...

No Work - Weekend
Sep 10, 2011

Never, in my 15 years with this company, has there been a time where I ran out of work on a weekend!   NICE. ...

Anyone Know Of A Co Needing Weekend MTs...
Jan 31, 2012

I have 15 years experience, but can't seem to find any steady work that includes weekends (like Fri - Mon, Thurs - Sun). If anyone knows of anything or has a suggestion, feel free to e-mail me.   ...

NJA Again After A Full Weekend Of NJA
Jul 09, 2012

and yet my CCM sent out a message requesting assistance on one of my accounts for this coming weekend.  What the blazes!  I have had NJA on all but one of those days she is requesting help for the last couple months.  What is she thinking?  It is quite obvious that the account is over staffed on a couple of those days and we will not need the help this week.  Its frustrating as I am barely making enough to live on as it is due to constant NJA and now she is asking for he ...

Mandatory Weekend Day?
Jul 18, 2012

I just listened to the monthly meeting and she said ALL employees are now required to work at least 1 weekend day? Has anyone who is M-F been forced to change their schedule yet?  ...