A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info when the lockdown happening in North area? - nm

Posted: Apr 28, 2010

:

No date scheduled. They are still working out - some glitches.

[ In Reply To ..]
It won't be anytime soon.

Similar Messages:

Lockdown In North
Apr 06, 2010

Does anyone know when lockdown is for the north region? ...

Any Word Yet On Lockdown For North?
Jun 08, 2010

Just got a new CCM on Friday and she must be on vacation or something.  I know they keep pushing the date back due to "glitches".  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Transportal North Carolina?
Feb 03, 2011

, ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Lockdown
Apr 06, 2010

Does anyone know if we have 15 minutes past our start time to sign in once lockdown starts?  I was told we had up to 15 minutes before our shift to sign in but nothing about afterwards.  Thank you!!  ...

What Is A Lockdown?
May 20, 2010

Okay, I finally applied but haven't been hired yet. Can someone please explain what the heck is a "lockdown?" I've seen the term on this board and I've never heard it before. Surely it isn't what I think it is.... locked out of the system and denied work for some reason? Thanks in advance. Now I'm thinking maybe I should not answer if they call. ...

I Did Not Want Lockdown To Happen,
Jul 15, 2010

My group is not in lockdown yet.  I have been dreading it.  It seems like chaos and this was making me want to quit.  Although, these last 2 weeks, I have been on the other side where people have been jumping on and taking my work.  Just found out that some MT's are supposed to work 12-24 hours a week and instead, they have been putting in anywhere from 28-48 hours in ONE week.  I work in the evenings and kept running out of work at 11PM!!!  What?  Just m ...

No Word When The West Will Go On Lockdown? I Am NOT
Jul 13, 2010

looking forward to that at all.  If they could ensure there would be enough work during your ENTIRE shift I would have NO problem with it.  But what are we supposed to do when we get NJA.  Right now, my CCM just says to keep checking back throughout the day, which I do, and then I can almost always get my hours in that way.  Can anyone already on lockdown, FT, getting NJA shed some light on how they make up the time and if it is even possible?  ...

Lockdown/Swap Board
Jul 14, 2010

Just got email from CCM stating that soon we will be utilizing swap board.  Does anyone have any tips on this?  Has anyone been using this?  Is it hard to get make-up time this way? ...

Can CCMs Turn Lockdown On And Off?
Jul 19, 2010

Lockdown for us started last week and sometimes I can punch in earlier than 15 minutes and jobs keep downloading after my shift and other days I get the error message to contact my CCM.  Also last week there were 200+ shifts posted on the swap board to pick up and this week around 25 a day.  We also go from NJA to many late jobs in the matter of a day with no consistency.  Lastly, when I logged off my shift tonight the backlog for my account was very high with late jobs but n ...

What Is Schedule Reservation? Is That The Old Lockdown?
Aug 12, 2014

Received an email that soon Fluency and Teamwork will be linked and we will be using schedule reservation. If that is what I think it is, what is wrong with this company? That didn't work the first time, what makes them think it will work now? How can you lock employees out when there is no work on their shifts anyway? ...

MQ Wonders Never Cease- TAT Terrible Under Lockdown
Jul 20, 2010

We just got an email letting us know how terrible our TAT has been for the past week.  Um, we are on lockdown!  And even if I wanted to help out (which I don't) there are no shifts available on the swap board to help out.   So whose fault is it do you think?  Certainly not the MTs, but we are getting blamed and now asked to work OT with no shifts available to pick up.  This lockdown was supposed to be the answer to MQ prayers- watch me while I do an "I tol ...

What Happened To Schedule Reservation (aka Lockdown)?
Oct 17, 2010

what happened to schedule reservation (aka lockdown)? ...

Is This Happening To Every One?
Apr 14, 2010

Every time I submit a job to QA for a blank it gets QA'd 100% and very, very picky..I might add. ...

Happening Again
Aug 31, 2010

I sign on this morning, NJA.  After a while, I get 1 lone job from YESTERDAY AT 19:00.  Then nothing.  What is up with that?  Where was this job?  Where are the rest from 19:00 on?  ...

It's Happening...
Aug 14, 2012

The docs and management brought in VR, and now there are too many MTs and not enough work.   Our workflow went from hundreds of jobs with overtime on a regular basis to barely anything left to type.  The company for which I work is not an MTSO, but a fiirm with local clinics, plus docs doing reports for other clinics/hospitals.  Luckily, we MTs work at home and are fortunate to get paid hourly, so during our slow times, we can either take PTO (if we have it) or wait for more ...

It's Happening....
Feb 06, 2015

Well, here I am in the same boat as all ya'll after managing to keep my same few accounts for the last 24 months....I logged in today and lo and behold not a single one of the accounts I got were my usuals.  Hope I don't dip below my quota for the day, because I got a lot of client profiles to read :S ...

Not Happening
May 19, 2015

I don't get paid to review my entire team's errors. I don't get paid to even read emails. I'm not doing it. Sorry ...

I Hope Someone Will See What's Happening To Me
Dec 11, 2009

Do I have options, or just wait until they fire me (why? this is crazy!).  ...

Strange Happening - Is It Just Me ?
Apr 09, 2010

Starting this morning, about 3/4 of my reports (which I HAD NOT sent to QA, i.e. did not  check the box), are returning to me with QA feedback.  What with FTR this could really go against my submission rate.  I rarely send to QA, maybe 1-2 a day at most.  Anyone else having this happen, a technical glitch, or am I losing it ?  TIA !   ...

What Is Happening At M*Modal
Oct 09, 2012

What is happening at M*Modal. Any information would be very helpful? ...

OTI What Is Happening To The Account
Jan 27, 2013

they over-hired for -- 70 MTs?  There was not enough work to keep the 70 MTs busy when the account was flowing and now the account has dwindled to few jobs or NJA.  Were you you given back up accounts?  TY ...

For Those Wondering What's Happening
Feb 06, 2014

You do know or remember that MModal is considered a distressed company, carrying around $750 million in debt, and last month they hired restructuring advisors? This article came from the Wall Street Journal. IMHO, another round of American MTs are about to be "restricted" out of a job, with more and more jobs going to India. This would explain why there are no jobs in any region, not because of snow. They need to save as much money as they can, big time. ...

Have No Idea Why This Is Happening,
Dec 07, 2014

I get the message Internet Explorer has stopped working on a daily basis. It usually means I have to wait a few seconds for it to restart but sometimes it has to close whatever page I am on. Does anyone have any information that might cause this? Thanks. ...

What's Happening With Imedx
Mar 01, 2015

If there's one thing I've learned in my 61 years (that's the body; the brain operates at the teenage level), is not to guess at the reason for things. I've followed the comments here about Imedx, some of which made me go "hmmm" and others had me rolling my eyes. You can guess the Imedx situation to death, but there's only one way to separate the "I THINK what's going on is ..." and "I KNOW what's going on." It's called ... pick up the phone and flat o ...

What Is Happening With The ILP Work?
Apr 30, 2015

It's always been subpar, but it's absolutely awful now, averaging about 30+ corrections per report.  Hey, if you can't understand what they're dictating, make up something nonsensical to throw in there!  I wonder if they've hired a bunch of new ones or removed some levels of their QA?  It's taking forever to fix this garbage.  I am regretting being an MME at this point and would cry tears of joy for some ASR instead!!! ...