A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Let's test new theory. What color is your hair - what is your shoe size. Need some humor

Posted: Mar 20, 2014

LOL at this point it seems that anything might play into consideration.

I didn't try for this program but I wonder if those - sending the notifications are laughing

[ In Reply To ..]
hysterically reading all these theories.

We probably figured it out 20 theories ago - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
And as soon as we get it they change it to something else just to keep us guessing.

"Hey I know! Now let's send out notices to everyone whose name begins with an A ..."

"Oh yeah yeah, and then, and then we can send them out to all the vegetarians!"

Holy smokes ... it's probably something super simple we haven't even thought of yet!

Yes, like maybe they are taking their time and really - mtnsp

[ In Reply To ..]
giving each and every applicant thorough consideration, a team of people, comparing all parts of the qualification process. Our scores, maybe even seeing which questions we got wrong and why, our work history, our audit scores. Imagine that. They could be really giving this thought and consideration. And as people are moved one-by-one to the "reject" pile, someone notifies them. Can't you people just stop looking for spins in EVERYTHING? I'm not a cheerleader, trust me. But enough.
Get over yourself, it's nervous energy - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
At least we're having fun with our madness, get a sense of humor!
Yikes. Wound up too tight. Take a breath. - Just a little humor to diffuse.
[ In Reply To ..]
If they are vetting as detailed as you describe, it would certainly be a first. Maybe BK = new day at Mmodal. There's a positive!

They are probably playing a drinking game - with this board

[ In Reply To ..]
Today's word is TSM.

BWAHAHAHA now that is funny right there!!!! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I seriously busted out laughing at that one, that's hilarious!!

Similar Messages:

My Theory On All Of This
Jun 13, 2015

Is that they are transitioning to something else.  Be it sending all or most of the work to India or transitoning to front end SR very soon.  When a company is constantly behind yet will not hire more help, something is up.  ...

Offshoring - My Theory
Oct 31, 2009

This is my theory - VR is actually foreigners typing the reports for 1-2 cpl.  When then get it to correct all the mistakes for 3-4 cpl.  This brings the total average of 8 cpl down to around 6 cpl.  They say the programs "learn the physician," which I think means the Indian girl is getting better.  I think it is all a BIG conspiracy!  Sometimes I make me laugh and other times I'm scared I could be right! ...

I Have A Theory Regarding Doctors
Sep 25, 2012

Is it possible these doctors had mothers who were transcriptionists and they now have unresolved issues with their mothers, so they take it out on us, as transcriptionists? Sometimes I feel as if I am being punished by them. ...

Too Much Experience (a Theory)
Apr 16, 2013

Someone recently posted a thread about having more than 20 years experience and being turned down by Nuance because she didn't meet their qualifications.  It got me to thinking that maybe the trend with most transcription companies is to hire people who are competent enough to do the work but with only a few years experience.  Lots of the companies posting on job site boards only require one year experience.  Perhaps the thinking is that someone relatively new to the field w ...

Csf Color
Feb 19, 2010

talking about tapping csf fluid and it came back as color....s/l antichromic in color ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Color Is S/l Thallow
Mar 01, 2011

HEENT:  Color is s/l tallow.   ...

S/l Color's Disease
Apr 17, 2011

It's in the PMH, I don't have any other info:( ...

Hair Capsulorrhexis???
May 27, 2011

is this correct? ever heard of this? ...

Tearing My HAIR OUT!!!!!!
Nov 11, 2012

Can this system be any slower???????????????? This is killing our line count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back American tech support!!! ...

Hair Question
Apr 15, 2013

I have a pretty odd sentence, but I couldn't really hear him well: The hair pole reveals about 50% telogen and androgen hairs. Any idea if pole is right and if androgen is right?  ...

I'm Tearing My Hair Out...
Dec 07, 2013

WHY did our stupid ASR start putting in mm of mercury for mmHg?  Didn't we have enough corrections to make before this?  ...

Tearing My Hair Out
Jun 24, 2014

Worst report ever!!!! Sound quality was pure crap.  I have NEVER had a report with so many blanks with a total of 65.  Sent to QA and wondering if they even tried to listen and fiill in any of  the blanks as they were all still there when I looked at it.  SISO.  How much worse can this dictatior get?  I did let my TSM know of this deplorable report.  Enough for ventiing. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Window Color In ES9
Jun 14, 2015

Does anyone know how to change the window color from the blaring white in Word for ES9 so that it will work?  Each time I have changed it, ES9 messes up.  Hard to believe in the technology they have this can't be done. Was hoping when I upgraded from XP last year this would have been the fix, but apparently not. Thank you ...

Need To Change Background Color
Oct 20, 2009

I work in Escription, word and need to change the background color from blue to something else. TIA ...

Color Changing Changes - Hyphen?
Feb 10, 2010

she had extreme tenderness on her foot with erythematous color changing changes... I have never used two variations of a word together like this and it is confusing me.  ...

Hair Zone Pillows???
Jun 17, 2011

I swear the doc is saying "hair zone" pillows.  Here is the sentence in its entirety: Patient is on a pressure redistribution surface already, to be turned q.2 h., elevator "hair zone" pillows. It's probably something really simple and I'm going to feel so silly.  ...

DocQScribe - Background Color
May 04, 2011

Is it possible to change the background color to something other than white in DocQScribe? ...

Please Help....ready To Pull My Hair Out...
Jul 19, 2011

It sounds as if the dictator is saying "necrotic syndrome"  however, everything popping up in search is nephrotic syndrome.....this is going all the way through the report...I have slowed the dictator down and listened carefully and she continues to sound as if she is saying necrotic...is the such a syndrome?   thank you in advance for any help. ...

Font Color/background
Mar 30, 2012

Morning....I have been having a lot of trouble finding a background/font color that does not strain my eyes.  Does anyone have one they love and would not mind sharing?  Thank you much! ...

ASR Highlighter Color Question
Nov 24, 2012

I'd rather ask real people who use this ASR than call a tech who can't understand me. Is there any way to change the color from dark purple to a lighter color? I can't hardly see my cursor. I know if I Cntrl + G it will attach and change color but attaching it is kind of useless when I have to edit every other word. I've looked all over this silly software and can't find anything. I heard before there was no way of changing it but I'm hoping somebody found it. ...

Turgerin Hair Growth
Apr 02, 2013

I need help with s/l turgerin hair growth ...

Color Me Not Impressed With The Recruiters--sm
Nov 10, 2014

I am supposed to be moved to a new account and new platform with the stated purpose of me being placed on account that should have work (the move is not my choice).  The recruiters talked to me about placement and sent the offer letter.  I sent an email question about this on Friday (which is not when I wanted to deal with this as it was my day off but oh well).  Still nothing.  I do not want to sign the letter until my question is answered either.  Frustrating. ...

Word 2002 Background Color
Jul 10, 2010

Is there a way to Default Word 2002 to open up a document in a different color than the white background?  I know how to change the background color but how do you keep the new color to stay as is whenever I open a new document? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Miracle D For Hair Growth?
Sep 17, 2010

It sounds like the dr. is saying Miracle D and it's supposedly and OTC hair growth aide.  I can't get it to come up online or anywhere else I've looked. ...

Attention: LK - Changing Background Color
May 10, 2011

I have a PC with Vista and a PC with Windows 7 and it is done differently than Windows XP.  Thought I would never figure it out.  Here goes.... Go to <control panel>  Click on <Ease of Access Center> Click on <Set up High Contrast> Click on <Choose a High Contrast Color Scheme> A box labeled <Appearance Settings> will come up.  There will be a drop down box with different choices.  I don't think it matters which theme you choose.&n ...

READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. I Just Finished A
Jul 01, 2011

79.79 minute job by an intern who gave a day-by-day account of a 3-week hospital stay.  She repeated the same things over and over and over.  I HATE THOSE KINDS OF JOBS!!!!!!!!! ...

Changing The Screen Background Color In DQS 7.1?
Sep 25, 2012

Does anyone know how to change the screen background color in 7.1?  I have it set to a light gray that doesn't hurt my eyes so much.  In every other application it is still the same, but DQS 7.1 is now a brilliant white!  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

QA Is So Confusing With All That Color Coded Crap
May 17, 2014

when you click on an error,  I would logically have assumed that would take you to the spot where the error is in the text.   Nope.  It may,  maybe,  go to the spot in the voice job, but not in the text. How in the world does anyone learn from their mistakes here????  This color-coded crap is way too confusing, the screen in Emdat is way too small to see anything properly, and I have a laundry list of other complaints but that would take too long to print here ...

Font And Background Color Preference
May 27, 2014

I am wondering if anyone has a preference to the colors.  My eyes burn terribly and I get a really bad headache about halfway through my shift.  The place I used to work for was in-house and had all their transcription computers set so the font was white and the background was dark blue.  Wonding of this is meant to be easier on the eyes?  ...