A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I love the new board trim and the snowflakes. sm - MT2

Posted: Dec 19, 2011

It makes me smile!

Me too - thanks for the Christmas Spirit, MT Stars! - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
really fun. I think I need to turn my tree on now.

what trim - i dont have trim

[ In Reply To ..]
hey....

I had to log in and out a couple of times to see it too - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Lots of people saw it before I did too - I finally saw it a couple of hours after everyone else did after logging in a few times. I think some servers take longer than others to do updates.

Call me Scrooge, but I can't stand them. They get in the - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
way of trying to read posts. But, hey, I know most other people like them and I can deal with them for a while, lol.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

love the snowflakes - ex-webbie

[ In Reply To ..]
Makes me smile too! Needed that today!

me too, they do it every year and I love the red panner. - for a change. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

meant banner not panner! - eggnoggin NM

[ In Reply To ..]

I just wanna see the red banner - cant see anything

[ In Reply To ..]
UGH... why cant I see it?
me too - show me the banner! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Hit Cntrl + F5 on keyboard while you are on Main Board. - NM
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I Love The Snowflakes!!!! Thanks For The Christmas Spirit/feel! Nm
Dec 21, 2009

nm ...

The Family Wishes To Trim Her Pharmacal *pia*?? Thanks Nm
Jan 05, 2010

nm ...

Thanks For The Snowflakes!
Dec 02, 2012

x ...

The Snowflakes Would Be So Much More Fun If You
Dec 21, 2012

Or eat each other like Pac-Man. ...

Cutesy Little Snowflakes
Dec 19, 2011

MT Stars admin, the cutesy little snowflakes are really adorable on the page, but gotta say it slows down every other open page on my computer, and while trying to work but have this page open to perhaps check on words or other posts, I just can't because the snowflakes slow everything down. I really like the snowflakes, they are too cool for school, but maybe others are having this problem too? ...

I Don't Like These Snowflakes, They Remind Me Of
Dec 03, 2012

the scintillations I get with a migraine. ...

Can We Please Be Done With The Annoying Snowflakes?
Dec 05, 2012

x ...

Hey, Did Anyone Notice These Snowflakes?
Dec 06, 2012

I couldn't help myself! ...

I Have A Concern Regarding The Snowflakes.
Dec 06, 2012

They seem to be on every board and they just keep coming down and it reminds me of winter.  I don't really like winter.  I'm more of a summer person.  Also, is there any way to change this site from blue to yellow?  I prefer yellow.  TIA!  ...

Goodbye Snowflakes
Jan 01, 2013

See you again in 11 months!  ...

Okay, You Can Turn Off The Snowflakes Now.
Jan 01, 2015

...it's time for them to go away now! ...

If We Have Tech Problems With The Snowflakes, Is There Any Way To
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Yeah... The Snowflakes Are Back
Dec 19, 2011

Thanks Moderator! ...

The Snowflakes Are Messing Up My Compuer
Dec 08, 2012

The snowflake situation seems to have gotten worse.  There are more of them and I just lost the third or fourth post because of them.  The cursor flies around to random parts of the page when one passes by and there is constant flashing.  The "flakes" look more like real fast snails trailing down the screen than snow.  There is literally a snail trail of distortion behind them. I don't think the snow works with all computers.   ...

I'm Outta Here, And I Won't Be Back After The Snowflakes Leave.
Dec 06, 2012

I think the straw that broke this camel's back was when someone suggested those of us with legitimate medical issues regarding the snowflakes leave until January. I believe the specific quotation was something like "See ya!" Well, no you won't. I had hoped to be able to contribute to the community and to develop some friendships on this board when I joined up, but I am taking the hint that I am unwelcome. Despite the low pay, I love what I do. Because I love what I do a ...

Did You Guys Notice The Snowflakes On The MTStars Page?
Dec 16, 2014

Maybe that's fallout from the attempted snow job we all just got on the teleconference call!  I'm so proud of all you outspoken, assertive women!  Left 'em speechless!  Good job! ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

ARRRGGGGGHH! I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators.
Jun 19, 2010

A new ESL dictating a DS. Can't speed him up because he's too "new" (to this country?). He is spelling every other word!!!!!! AND then spells it again - extubated, e-x-t-u-b-a-t-e-d, extubated e for elephant, x for crosses, t for tom, u for umbrella, b for .......... get the picture (sigh)? On top of that, the report is 28 minutes long!!! Should never have gotten out of bed this morning. LOL I do feel bad for him that he doesn't realize he doesn't have to spell every other ...

Why I Love VR
Dec 20, 2009

Hey, I don't actually type that crap, ya know!  I have way too much dignity to be associated with that garbage for the pittance they are paying.  However, looking at the crap that VR produces that is included in patient records, I realized, hey, why bother proofreading???  Anything I produce with my old-fashioned, stone-age, luddite TRANSCRIPTION looks a heck of a lot better than anything I've seen VR produce.  No one will notice any mistakes I might make.  The ...

I Just Love This.
Jan 21, 2010

An email gets sent out around 4 a.m. stating there is a critical backlog and asking everyone to help out.  The email shows the backlog, but it's really not that big.  Says if you have hours to make up to do it today.  This is at 4 a.m., when a lot of us are sleeping.  Panic!! I log in for my regularly scheduled shift......and NJA! Thanks a lot MQ.  Take work away from people that are scheduled to work just because you get a little panicky at 4 in the morning. ...

LOVE This
Apr 20, 2010

2) Ability to work evening shifts and weekends The rate of pay is 3 cpl for editing and 7 cpl for typing.    Hey, we want you to work the shifts no one wants and we'll pay a premium for it! OMIGOD are they for real? ...

Love Being An MME But...
Feb 18, 2011

I love to be able to fill in blanks that people can't get and to help them.  I wish I could give them detailed explainations so that they can understand the why of the error or resources I used to find it.  However, because of the ridiculous pay and having to wade though ILP garbage (sorry, I don't enjoy helping them out), I'm only able to leave brief or even no messages to try to at least make what I did when being an MT.  These messages come across as rude, nitpic ...

I Truly Love How MQ
Mar 24, 2011

requires us to type more lines per hour and yet I'm constantly getting accounts that are not my primary accounts.  Thanks for making my life pure he!! MQ!  You have continually screwed me out of money every year since I've started here.  You keep taking and I keep giving and I've about had enough.  I know the 150 lph isn't that bad as I usually do that anyway....but seriously!!!!  Is it too much to ask to be supplied with accounts that I am familiar w ...

You'll Love This
Jan 17, 2012

Just got a call from MQ confirming that I got my new computer and that everything is up and running.  Hello - I've been using it for at least a month. ...

I Love My Job!!
Jul 12, 2012

I love my job!!  I have been with this company for 9 months now and I love it!  I have work, straight typing, wonderful doctors, wonderful coordinator, just downright wonderful company!  Thank you Keystrokes! ...

Don't You Just LOVE It When They...
Aug 15, 2012

- spell a drug name out for you, and they spell it wrong?   - mangle a drug name beyond recognition (and a COMMON drug at that! one of my docs cannot say aldactone to SAVE HIS SOUL)   - spell out a really simple procedure or term for you (pleural) but then expect you to wing it with spelling some little-known random procedure done once in Ghana 200 years ago on rats whose name is 37 letters long?   Feel free to join in!!  Seems that today I've been saying an inordi ...

I Would Love This Job But...
Nov 12, 2012

I would absolutely love working for Nuance but for the fact that the work volumes are never consistent or reliable. I love my hours, my TS is awesome and I love my accounts. The benefits aren't great but I can work with what they offer. I wish they didn't practice over-hiring. ...

You Will Love It
Mar 12, 2014

Imagine 8 hours of looking up "J. A. Smith" in phone books to write down his/her phone number. Then searching for the modifier for his second line. More like insurance work or accounting (even without the numbers) than language based work.  I love the narrative of the reports I do, not the lab data. If my job were threatened, I would view it as an opportunity to learn to do something I really wanted to do, not just take the next career offered doomed for automation and overseas outsourcing. ...