A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Synnernet EXTREMELY ABUSIVE to Employees - why would YOU work there?

Posted: Apr 08, 2013

Synnernet is HORRIDLY abusive to its employees/"staff".   ...  Continuously changing hours, pay, requirements, cherry picking the best jobs by some staff, rude from the top... 

Someone needs to grow some hair on their chest and SUE SUE SUE

Well why don't you do it? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

synerrnet - confused

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this the same company as synernet or is it Synnernet? I was thinking about applying to them. If it is not Synernet then you need to learn to spell the name.

it is Synernet.. was thinking SINNER-net when originally typing - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

This can't be Synernet in Maine.... - Synernet MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for Synernet in Maine for almost 3 years and there is absolutely no way this could be the same company you are referring to, because none of this is true about the company I work for, not even remotely. Is there another company that spells their name with 2 Ns?

Synernet in Maine - yup

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no reason to lie about it. There ARE employees OTHER than straight transciptionists.

Huh???? - Very confused

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for the Synernet that is part of MaineHealth and this post makes no sense whatsoever. They never change schedules and pay has always been the same. It is also impossible to cherry pick on their platform, and I have never had anyone in management/QA be anything but extremely nice to me. The term "abusive" is completely laughable. It looks like someone has nothing better to do with their time and is trying to stir the pot for no apparent reason.

Synernet - mc

[ In Reply To ..]
I too worked for Synernet out of Maine and never encountered any of this. Everyone from the top down to the QA staff were nothing but exceptional to work for. I was dealing with some extremely severe personal issues while working for Synernet and they were nothing but understanding and accomodating to my needs. They were more than flexible with me and more than willing to do what ever it took to keep me as an employee. The work was always there, the pay was great as well. There was no such thing as cherry picking due to the way the platform was set up. Granted they did have mandatory overtime at times, but I personally would rather have the overtime, than sit with another company wishing for work that isn't there. I would give my right arm to be an employee with Synernet again. Unfortunately my personal family issues won't allow me to pick up another job at the moment or I would apply again in a heartbeat.

Similar Messages:

Synnernet And DOL
Apr 07, 2015

The DOL is currently investigation Synnernet.  From the looks of the Landmark investigation, they did not contact everybody, thus everybody entitled to a settlement did not receive one.  If you have not been contacted by the DOL, I would suggest you hurry up and contact them and stake your claim !   No clue how long you needed to work there or what exactly they are looking at, but most like OT practices, falsifying time sheets and the like. ...

Gross, Disgusting And Abusive
Jun 16, 2011

Just typed a report that I can honestly say is probably the most disgusting dictation I have ever done in 30 years.  Dictator (ha ha - joke!) was chomping very loudly on chips, rustling bag and sucking and sloberring.  If I were talking to a person doing that I would walk away so fast she would choke on her own slobber.   Listening to it is abuse in my opinion. ...

Getting Extremely Frustrated
Aug 30, 2010

I have been out of school since July 15 and applied to over 30 companies.  I applied for this job at a company and haven't heard back yet.  I am optimistic that  I may get this job, but it is taking forever to hear back.  Passed their first test, took the second one, now I am waiting to hear back if I got hired or not. In the meantime though, how do I find other companies online?  I have looked everywhere and felt like I have already applied to every company online ...

WMX Extremely No Work
Oct 26, 2010

Today I have had literally half an hour's work all morning.  I was determined to get 8 hours today, but not likely at this rate.  Anyone else having this problem? and worried that it has something to do with the big announcement yesterday? ...

DQM Extremely Slow
Oct 01, 2012

or whatever the term is this week? I have been trying to log in for 20 minutes and no go. TIA ...

Extremely Poor Treatment
Dec 11, 2012

I work for 96 physicians who (rightfylly so) expect the best and fastest quality transciption. However, when seen as a patient, I get the most horrid treatment (and fradulent) treatment possible (most most by clients.) I not only receive "steroid" injections that obviously have no steroids (only receive a few hours of pain relief) to dental care with crowns falling off after 2 weeks (I have had temporary crowns on as long as 3-4 years). These temporary crowns are put in and appointments reschedu ...

Medscribe Test Extremely Difficult?
Nov 26, 2010

Is it just me or is the medscribe test extremely difficult? ...

Extremely Fast Talking With An Accent.
Feb 07, 2011

I have been transcribing for 11 years and everytime I get a fasting talking dictator with an accent, it slows me down so much that it affects my production.  I have slowed down the speed and added several expanders but that does not seem to help. Are there any tips or suggestions anyone has that can help? Thanks, Mel ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

Anyone Notice How EXTREMELY Quiet It Is In The North (RW/JR)
Sep 24, 2014

more than usual ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

Express Scribe Voice Speeds Up Extremely Fast
Oct 15, 2009

I got my standard USB footpedal to work with Express Scribe, but once I lift my foot off the pedal, the voice speeds up extremely fast.  Anyone know how to fix this?  TIA! ...

Please Help With Skin Exam For Physician With Extremely Thick Accent ...
Jan 10, 2011

The patient has a history of having skin cancers removed.  Physician dictates ... "Skin, multiple s/l something that ends with natosis and premalignant lesions, as well as scars from multiple surgeries from the skin cancers." TIA ...

Bucket Handle Tear:"The Case Was Extremely Difficult Because Of Extreme S/l Laxi To This Joint
Jul 18, 2010

n/m ...

DSG Employees:
Dec 22, 2009

Did they send out gift cards this year?     ...

Former TRS Employees
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone received a W2 form from the former TRS?  I received one from Transcend but evidently we will receive another one from TRS? ...

To Other New MQ Employees: I'd Like To Know What
Apr 13, 2011

sort of things you're getting QA'd for, to compare notes.  For instance, I'm new to VS, and I tend to leave in double words.  I think what's happening is that I hear it, so my mind just blocks out the extra one and I don't see it.  I spend a lot of energy trying to out-guess the QA, but no matter what I put in certain instances, I'm marked off.  If I put "The patient," then she fills in the name.  If I put the name, then she puts "The patien ...

For Those Of You (employees, Not IC)
Jun 02, 2011

I'd like to know how you are all dealing with it.  Do you sit and wait on work during your scheduled shifts without getting paid?  Have any of you filed for unemployment due to lack of work?  I wonder how people manage to pay for insurance, etc.  Have any of you quit your jobs and received unemployment?  How do you all manage?  TIA for any information you are willing to share. ...

Do You MQ Employees Sometimes Think
Aug 17, 2011

Someone jumps on this board, fires it all up by saying to use F11 for every ASR job, and then calls their CCM to say "read the MTstars board" and then they go check who is doing it and fires them, all the while the pot-stirrer looks all cutsie in the CCMs eyes and more work opens up for the pot-stirrer?Maybe it is my wild imagination, but it seems like all that "stop typing for a day" and if that does not work, then "stop typing for 2 days," and "use F11 for all ASR jobs," all feels so not ...

Any RAD MQ Employees?
Aug 18, 2011

How is your workload going?  I know there are a lot of acute care people who run out of work a lot, or get thrown in the cesspool, but what about the radiology side?  Does that run out all the time too?  I was there for Rad and was considering going back because I need a job.  I know the pay is not what I made there before. ...

Former MDI-MD Employees, Got A ????
Oct 20, 2011

Anybody on here former employees of MDI-MD who stayed with Transcend? I have applied and am trying to find my former supervisor's email. She was MDI-MD and as far as I know, stayed with Transcend. Her initials are MM. Please email me if you have her contact info. I cannot find her email anywhere and would love to work under her again if she is still there. Thanks! ...

To DSG Employees/ICs
Feb 06, 2012

In case you weren't there at the beginning of Monday's conference call, MQ bought out M-Modal and changed their name.  SO, if you choose to do this, you would be working for MQ.  Been there, done that.....aaack. ...

TTS Employees
May 27, 2015

Have interview with TTS, any comments on this company??? Likes/dislikes, pay ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Third Shift Employees
Feb 16, 2010

As I am getting no work during the day shift anymore, I have the chance to go third shift Sun-Thursday (11-7), either that or find a new job (yeh right), or do ASR (done it at this company, no thanks to returning there).  I have never worked that one before.  How/when do you sleep?  Any other pros/cons about this shift?  Thaniks your your advice.    ...

How Many U.S. Employees Are There For Medquist?
Mar 02, 2010

.. ...

Statutory Employees
Mar 25, 2010

Could someone explain exactly what a company can require of an SE? Can companies force MTs to adhere to a schedule if all MTs are statutory employees? All the research I have done on this subject is vague, but it appears that SE and IC are almost the same with the exception of Social Security and Medicare being withheld and the employer's portion being paid for an SE. ...

Any Smartmed Employees Here?
May 06, 2010

Wondering what everyone is thinking about the no work again and NO other accounts to work on. ...

DSG. Statutory Employees
May 25, 2010

I'm considering applying with DSG for a statutory positon. Does anyone know what they're like to work for? I'm wondering about rate of pay, availability of work, percentage of ESL, etc. Thanks. ...