Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the original post. - and does not belong here. OP SM

Posted: Jul 29th, 2023 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: I am making a lot of money doing coding - If or when that goes away

I am the original poster of this thread and think this remark is extremely tacky, no class, and outright rude with the constant bragging.

No, it's not letting people know there are other options. It's you constantly bragging and throwing your situation in other people's faces on any thread. THAT's what people are tired of. It's not jealousy at all.

I wish this board were registered with names so I could block yours.

**and, as someone else mentioned, before you play the tired old card, I have a job and make enough money to take care of myself perfectly fine and have no need to be jealous of anyone else's situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)