Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not only that, this QA snot would get changes made to - client preferences, never pass them onto

Posted: Feb 17th, 2023 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: I agree with your post. Owner was NOT nice. Maybe it - is the owner that wrote back to you

the MTs, then scream and rant, throwing fits because you didn't follow the **new** client changes, which she never bothered to give to you. If you pointed that out, which I did, you were forever marked by this snotty bitch. I just woke up one morning, said to myself I don't deserve this abuse, never signed back in. Gave them exactly the same consideration they gave me...never gave them the courtesy of a notice, just like they never gave me the courtesy of client specs. CD was a hateful individual that knew far less than she believed she did in her own head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)