Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Early retirement - Karen

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2023 - 9:17 am In Reply to: Early retirement at 62 may be the only way some people can survive - and have a guaranteed income. SM

Hi. I took early retirement also. Stress was horrible. Constantly getting emails about how they fired MTs because of errors insinuating you could be next. And you better not forget that comma. 100 percent accuracy expected when AI is typing every other word wrong. Had a good account, gone. Next account was sporadic at best. Several weeks and zero work. Come to find out I'm off the account for a questionable reason, or was that the reason. Who knows. Two months pass and not even the respect given as to why that account is gone. Just sorry. 100 percent accuracy, impossible, slave labor pay at best! I'm free! Started bees a couple years ago and hoping it gets off the ground this summer. I get stung once in a while but I love it. I never loved MT, only tolerated. I did realize the reduced SS money, but I just couldn't do it anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)