Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 74)

There are too many variables - Congratulations to both of you

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2023 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: and why make life difficult for yourself if you can get that money you need now? - if I need it now, i will take it. nm

Life expectancy, health care needs and long term care are all things that none of us can predict and everyone's situation is different, it certainly does no harm to focus on what might lie ahead as opposed to the here and now. I had a stable employment situation with full benefits and was contributing to a 401K. I thought about quitting at 62 but for me it made sense to keep working; I wasn't going to go without health insurance until I was eligible for Medicare. If that works for you, that is great, I wasn't telling anyone what to do. Don't put so much stock in what "they" say and do what is right for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)