Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Great Post, Thanks - see msg

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2023 - 5:13 pm In Reply to: Took the plunge. After 32 years, I retired from - medical transcription. There

That's a great post. I left MT completely in 2012, and while I cried my eyes out because it was sad as to say goodbye to a field that was once WONDERFUL However, it became the pits of the its. I didn't chase transcription companies in a big way like some people do. I made a change here and there, but it always went bad. I wasted no more of my life and time, and left completely 5 years before SS benefits could kick in. I just had to ride out that 5 years, and I did it, not doing MT. NO, it was not easy starting over at age 57, but I did it.

Don't anybody get mad. I've ben accused of gloating. Not gloating. I'm tired of giving suggestions on what else you can all do and still work from home if you can't leave the house for work.

Everyone take care and best to you in your new endeavors or if you *choose* to stay in MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)