Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I did pretty much the same thing, I make a VERY GOOD living - far more than I ever did in MT

Posted: Sep 9th, 2022 - 6:23 pm In Reply to: If you get the opportunity to branch out -- give it a try. - dncnfingers

The board bullies have consistently called me a liar. I love what I do, and as you, have far more work than I ever had in MT. I work as much as I want, when I want...truly IC. Those that continue to try and insult those of us that did get creative and make a great living at it, are jealous. Those "jellies" never having done the legal, law enforcement that we do, post as if they and they alone have all the answers such as...those jobs, too, are going to VR, those jobs are going overseas, too, and on and on. Telling me I'm a liar...they don't believe we make the money we do. If they want to stick with 04 to 4.5 cpl VR hell, they can have at it.

I made the choice to learn all I can, when I can, and branch out in whatever way I can. I have also helped others do the same.

Since none of their posts are based on facts, just their hateful emotions, their posts are totally worthless.

As you, I am glad I made the transitions I did to include medicolegal, law enforcement, depos, etc. It has been a wonderful learning experience, but most of all, I have earned more in 3 months with this type of work than I made in 12 months with MT work. No FIESA, no audits, no abuse, no VPN, no nitpicking.

I love my work!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)