Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 50)

This is the last time I will respond to you since you clearly - just are not getting it. I never asked anyone

Posted: Sep 7th, 2022 - 3:43 pm In Reply to: Transcription - KRMT

to send me a private email as your responder below you stated (just to scam them). Those that have contacted me directly, I did help.

I really do not care if you believe me or not. In the past, I posted the company names with the websites, and was still told I was a liar. One of the companies I work for asked me not to post their name in the future due to the nasty comments and abuse the owner got from the trolls on this board.

You are blinded by your own bias. Yes I average $ 35.00 to $ 45.00 an hour. I use a lot of pre-entered templates, medical shortcuts, and can enter whole paragraphs through the short-cut system. And yes, I get paid for all of it including the spaces.

Believe whatever you like and continue to post your hateful comments. I will continue to laugh all the way to the bank, as will the other MTs I have helped. You can wallow in whatever hateful comments you want to -- you clearly do not appear to be someone that can do this work and do not seem as if you would excel at it. No surprise you are stuck in your dead-end, low-paying job with your attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)