Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 41)

I make 8 cpl or more per line and got the companies - from this website. The companies

Posted: Sep 6th, 2022 - 7:37 pm In Reply to: Precision - Graveyard

I work for do not post on here frequently. One of the companies I work for, I **average** between $ 35.00 to $ 45.00 an hour based on the type of transcript needing to be produced. When I posted information to help others, I was attacked nonstop with vile, filthy posts, called names, stalked. One poster even posted about "tracking" me down; so, I better watch myself. How is that normal???? Is it no wonder some don't share information. Each of these companies were excoriated on here -- I called the owners directly, and have been with each for over 2 years.

When I mentioned I worked for more than one company, refuse to ever work solely for anyone ever again...I was slammed by "C____". When someone defended my post, they were attacked and called a "condescending jackie" by this same poster.

There are decent jobs out there, but trying to get through the filth on this board is like sludging through mud with jack boots on. I have helped many others get jobs, too, that have contacted me privately, and I will continue to do so. The most recent MT I helped just started work in the last month and is very, very happy, as well. Right now, all slots have been filled.

I hope you find something that fits your lifestyle and gives you what you need. Good luck in your endeavors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)