Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Reply - Good luck

Posted: Apr 18th, 2022 - 11:35 am In Reply to: I definitely know what you mean - nn

I’m applying for front office jobs, even though I haven’t done that before. The grocery stores always seem to need helpers, so I’m trying that too, I even saw one preparing items for a food truck that might be kind of fun. Sometimes the car dealers need scanners or data entry clerks. I had a phone internet for a law office but it was full time and more stress than I need right now, and a data entry job that was a 50 mile commute. I work a few hours a week at the library but would like to get more. It was even a challenge to get accepted as a volunteer; you are required to submit an application and they do background checks because they work with a lot of children and even those spots are competitive. I do a lot of shelving and purging old titles and organizing stuff but we do fun projects too, it’s very laid back. There are probably a lot of non-MT working at home jobs if you don’t want to leave home. Anyway, we just have to keep trying. Hang in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)