Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I definitely know what you mean - nn

Posted: Apr 18th, 2022 - 8:57 am In Reply to: MT Facebook groups - Cat

Same thing here as well. A lot of years as an MT and even though I get SS, I still have to work. The pandemic has really turned things around there and not for the better. MTSO that I was doing ortho work for lost the account after the clinic re-opened and decided to go with EMR and the doctor I typed for retired. My IC job that I had for over 10 years, lost the contract in October. I quickly found another job and started in November only to get laid off the first part of April because it was "overflow" work. Right now, I'm toning down my resume from MT work and applying to any job I think I would qualify for. I see some of these jobs requiring you either use Zoom or Skype. I have little to NO experience with either because I really DON'T want people to see my in my nightgown, hair a mess and don't have my dentures in! LOL I think of things I like to do outside of MT (when I have the time), like read and will apply to the local library. I'm willing to finally take the 'BIG" plunge and actually get up, take a shower, do my makeup and hair and LEAVE the house! LOL My only other option would be to find a "sugar daddy;" but since I'm in my 60s I don't think that's gonna happen either! Good luck in whatever path in life you choose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)