Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PDA and others as well - All scum

Posted: May 29th, 2021 - 8:36 pm In Reply to: PDA at it again - Cannot keep good MTs

There isn't one decent company out there and I don't believe anyone who says there is. All IC, all 4 cpl and they treat you like garbage. I am so sick of the free work from these places, I can hardly stand it. I am barely hanging on at this point and only do it for supplemental income and even that is a chore.

The day is going to come, when MTs are GONE! Of course they don't care, send it to India and maybe they should, let them deal with them and their work.

They have no regard for the hardworking MTs in this country and I know there are still a lot out there, breaking their humps to appease these rotten MTSOs.

They don't want good MTs, they want chumps who will work for practically free and fulfill all of their promises to these places, so they can make money and we don't. Rotten to the core, hope they all burn in hades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)