Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for 2 companies that treat me very well. They - are small companies, which I prefer

Posted: May 30th, 2021 - 11:38 am In Reply to: PDA and others as well - All scum

I do not agree that ALL companies are scum; however, a lot of them are. It took me a very, very long time to find these 2 companies, and I worked for a lot of the scum while I was constantly searching for a better situation. I found it, and I am glad I did after reading a lot of these posts. I have also referred others, whose quality of work I was familiar with, to the companies I work with. I will never again put all my efforts into one company regardless, as no one knows what the future holds.

My pays have never been late, usually deposited early. My pay has never been off by even one cent. One is a straight typing account, and they will pay bonuses. The second company is mostly VR, but their system/dictators are very, very good with minor changes, which makes for a very high hourly line count.

As soon as I got hooked up with these companies, I immediately ditched the scum, which includes PDA, and never looked back. I have never been without work either; so, yes there are decent companies out there, but you have to put in the time to find them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)