Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Speaking of MTs being gone, I was watching Judge Judy - sm

Posted: May 30th, 2021 - 9:05 am In Reply to: PDA and others as well - All scum

the other day and someone had gone to Sharp Coronado Hospital for treatment in the ED.  They showed the transcription of the visit and I about fell out of my chair.  It was done by VR and nothing was corrected.  Meds had capital letters in the middle of them, no punctuation, but everything was spelled correctly.  The last line of the report was a disclaimer that the record was done by voice recognition and some things may be inaccurate.  What kinda crap is that?!  Too cheap to hire us to correct their mistakes, so add a disclaimer.  I wish that kind of thing wouldn't stand up in court and somebody would sue them, but most patients have no clue what's in their records and have no idea this goes on.  It's a sad state of affairs. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)