Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Other options at home than MT - SM

Posted: May 9th, 2021 - 11:35 pm

Look for home health care auditing of records and providers notes.  This company I am starting with wants auditors to make sure the providers document everything that Medicare requires in a visit in order to be paid for it.

THAT is where 30 years of MT experience comes in; we can read and understand these kind of things.   We are who is needed to fill auditing or QA or record review positions. 

I got this opportunity through a chain of people and a huge stroke of luck being in the right place at the right time with someone who knows someone's daughter who does "something working at home like you do" so I was given this lady's phone number to talk about it.  Sent her my resume, she called me, we discussed exactly what I do, and I was hired on the spot Friday afternoon over the phone and start Monday morning at $15/hour part time employee status and if I go full time it's benefits with health insurance,  Monday to Friday, 8 to 5. 

I don't know how to tell you to where find these positions, as I wasn't looking for anything at the time.  Continue looking for ways to get out of MT, there are things, it depends on what your skills are and what you want to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)