Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

OP here: sorry, yes, i was hired on the spot and have - been training yesterday and today SM

Posted: May 11th, 2021 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: Suggestions - Good luck

Yes, some people do that and yes it is in the real world, as well as this is a legitimate company.

I was hired by this lady who knew someone else who knew me and told the hiring person about me, that I was looking for a job and might be able to do the job she needed done. It's called "networking" and it's done all the time in the business world in offices.

***EDIT: I did NOT say that I was hired because I was a friend of a friend. I got hired because of my medical records knowledge through years of transcription, that I can understand what's in these records. My resume probably had something to do with it also.

I'm not doing coding, not doing billing. Not auditing medical records in a hospital. Simply auditing home health care notes from patient visits to make sure all the information required is in the notes. I believe I mentioned in the first post this was was with a home health care agency.

If you dont believe it, that's not my problem. It's a real job, with a legitimate company, and a wonderful opportunity for me here in the real world that I'm taking.

Always going to be a sourpuss who believes if they dont know it or havent done it or heard of it, it's not real. Whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)