Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Well, seems your moniker is an appropriate description - Clearly, you seem to be very limited in

Posted: May 12th, 2021 - 8:06 pm In Reply to: I didn't say I didn't believe you - Sour Puss

in your experiences. This week, I had a very similar experience as OP for a very similar position with a well-established company. You are incapable for speaking for the masses. "No one gets hired for any position without multiple steps in the application process and no one ever gets hired on the spot and references are checked." I was immediately offered the job, and no references were required. He could determine I could do what needed done, do it well, and knew what I was talking about.

You are incapable and obviously not experienced enough to speak for everyone as you seem to pretend.

Perhaps these interviewers were able to quickly spot quality experienced workers, willing to do the job without bloviating to others about how great they are. You may want to take a page out of that playbook and place your ego to the side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)