Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I didn't say I didn't believe you - Sour Puss

Posted: May 12th, 2021 - 6:26 pm In Reply to: OP here: sorry, yes, i was hired on the spot and have - been training yesterday and today SM

It's highly unusual, at least in the world I populate. No one gets hired for any position without multiple steps in the application process and no one ever gets hired on the spot and references are checked. Most jobs usually require a screening interview and then a couple of follow up interviews if a person makes the cut, but I work in a large health care system. I did transcription for nearly 40 years and also know how to read a medical record. What you describe is not auditing. I've done abstracting and analysis as well as QA and transcription audits so I know what I'm talking about, and I have done it. I'm glad you know someone who has that kind of faith in you. Good luck, hope it's your dream job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)